Questions on Reverb & Space Setting

• Was hoping to get some tips and maybe some clarification.

When I was on the AxeFX, I used something called "Room" to give some feel without getting too many reverb reflections. I'm using MBritt profiles but the default Hall reverbs are too much for me in terms of live use which is my primary use case. I've since changed most of them to the Ambience 1 preset. It's better, but I think I'm still after a different response and wondered if anyone had any thoughts on getting a more natural room feel. I don't like bone dry but just trying to get back to that Room parameter on the AxeFX.

Related...possibly...is the Space effect. Just so I understand it, that only affects the headphone jack via the Output section and turning it on? Unless I insert that effect as an X effect, then it won't affect the main output signal correct?

• So I've got to say...it's nice to have the profiles dialed and not have to think about resetting them with each new FW that drops. I've dialed up all my guitar performances now. Yes...there will be the interest to play with new profiles/amps and probably some ongoing patch leveling, but I don't have to go through the constant game of mating models with IRs and resetting those parameters. The Kemper sounds every bit as good as the AxeFX. I like the smaller footprint of the lunch box though. I guess some AxeFX folks are mated to the rack concept which makes sense if you have other stuff racked. Anyhow, I'm digging the second time around with the Kemper. A lot has changed for the better since I was here in 2012.