Need help... how many watt 1x12 cab with power head?

• hello,
    I would like to buy a 1x12 or 1x10 guitar cab to use with the power head. the power amp of the kemper is 600w, but I can't find any 600w speaker.
    I would like to use a celestion g10 greenback or gold which handle just 30w/40w

What you suggest me?

Thank you

• I have a powerhead and use it with 2x10 cab with eminence blue alnico rated 30-35w each, with no problem. Turn down the poweramp boost level on the kemper from the default +6 db down to 0 db, og slowly raise the monitor master. iI have my monitor master vol around 6,5 , and that give me more volume than a 40 watt Fender tubeamp(63 vibroverb) :)
    and turn off the cab sim for monitor out on the kpa.

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• 600W is the maximum power the amp can deliver at 8 ohms. if you reach such power you'd be quickly deaf.
    there is no problem connecting a 1x12 greenback to a KPA, at reasonable and pretty loud volumes.
    and if you keep turning volume up, you'll hear the cab limits, it won't blow as soon as you switch it on

• More dangerous for a Speaker is a high Impulse. This is most evident, when using a clean Sound at a very high volume and with a highly percussive Impulse/Touch on the guitar. So be careful with clean tones at a high volume.
    Normally a Greenback or similar Speaker delivers enough volume on each stage, when you make sure that you're "in the beam". I personally use a single Creamback (60 Watts) in a wedge behind me (additionally to my DXR10 in front of me) and I never had to drive the Speaker to it's Limits. It's pretty loud ! So don't care too much !