New KPA user from South Africa!

• @'Ramjam having a ball so far, thanks for the shout out! Now I just need a proper full range speaker (probably an Alto or a Yamaha DRX10), as I'm currently using some pretty basic monitors. What do you use?

• From across the bay in Fish Hoek ... You wont look back!

... except maybe across the bay...

So beautiful down there.

EDIT: OomBok, it's probably stating the obvious, but it's always a tradeoff between price and flatness of response. If it's studio-style monitors you want, you can't go too far wrong with Yammies.

If, however, you're looking at powered wedges or cabs for gigging, that's another matter in that I've no experience with such things. That Yammy DXR you mentioned gets a lot of love around here, as do some other boxes. Someone will chime in I think and provide alternatives in that department.

In the meantime, you could just use headphones 'cause even a cheap pair will likely sound flatter than most cheap monitors in a room... even expensive ones if the room isn't professionally-treated. So many folks don't realise this; there's a Kemper Expereince™ sitting right there waiting for them... and you!

• Welcome from Rivonia :)

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)