Delete performance...

• this does not work...
    It is also impossible to import performances...
    I'm using OS 3.3.0.11973 with rig manager 1.5.41.12185

In fact, what I would like to do...
    Clean up the kemper from my collegue guitarist:
    - start up to tuner mode while holding the 1st soft key above the display; in the "maintenance" module I go to memory; I push "Initflash" > kemper is empty

Then I connect my USB stick with my backup, start up the kpa, push "external storage" "backup/restore" "backup"...
    My backup is then installing, and the kemper restarts...

I set up the date, time, and put my name in the kemper.
    All profiles are ok, and working in browse mode.
    All performances are available, and working.
    Only, I would like to delete some of my performances, and import the perfomances of my collegue guitarist.
    In rig manager I can change the profiles... there is communication between rig manager and the kemper
    In rig manager performance I can not do anything.
    I can not change a name of a performance, I can not delete a performance and I can not import an performance...

I think it is time for a valium... ?(:S

Edit1: I just connected my own kemper, and I can not change a name of a performance, I can not delete a performance and I can not import an performance...
    Strange, because I already have done this...
    Must be a problem in rig manager?

Edited 2 times, last by krikke ().

• I also installed the new 4 release, and everything is working now! :thumbup:
    Must have been something with OS 3.3 and rig manager 1.5...
    Very curious for the morphing effect...

• I'm having the same issue and figured it's solved I just need to get the 4 release... Wrong, I can't seem to find a 4 release, on the kemper site the newest release seems to be 3.2 (3.2.57). Please tell me, am I missing something here? Thanks!

• You cannot delete a Performance. The locations are fixed. You can right click and choose initialize. That will return that performance slot to an ‘empty’ state.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche