Is everyone now on 4.0.6?

• Thinking of moving up from 3.3
    Q. has anyone made a foot-controlled wah using the morph feature? (Ie without an expression pedal)

I think it would be simpler to use the pedal as a wah in that Rig, without a Morph in that rig.

A Morph wah could not be set to "off at stop", "off at heel" or "off at toe", but a wah can have these options.

To use one pedal for both, Checkmark the Pedal Link box for Morph to Wah.

• 4.0.6 works like a charm for me through several gigs!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• As I could not reach my KPA for 3 weeks - I wanted to update now to 4.06 Release (I had 4.06 Beta)

I downloaded the zip-File an made an unzip - replaced the kaos.bin at the USB stick with the new version, and expected an update. But nothing happened.
    I checked via System the OS at KPA - still it was the Beta.
    Now I compared the kaos.bin of the Beta release I have downloaded at 13.7.2016 with the kaos.bin I have downloaded today and found out that the are the same. See atachment. (both are from 07.07.2016 - 16:24)
    I will write to suppert, but also want to inform you - if somebody face the same issue.

• Of course I tried. 3 times :D
    I cannot imagine, that in a zipped file you download from the same adresse the content could be different ^^

3 times seem to be enough, even for the tough cases! :thumbup:

I would have downloaded it once more, just to make sure that stupid me did not accidently load the wrong version... :/

Ne travaillez jamais.

• I would have downloaded it once more, just to make sure that stupid me did not accidently load the wrong version.

Well, people who can read are privileged in this live. ^^
    You can see in the above attachment that only the koas.bin are identical . The name and date of the other files are different :)
    It tooks a while till I considered how to check and make a documentation

• You can see in the above attachment that only the koas.bin are identical . The name and date of the other files are different

make a checksum if you want to know if those operating system files are identical. the date stamp and name mean nothing.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I do not want to know wether 2 files of 2 different downloads are identical!
    I will wait what the support will say.

suite yourself. but don't write that two files are the same when you don't know how to verify it ;)

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• suite yourself. but don't write that two files are the same when you don't know how to verify it.

I have explained why I think that this are two identical files. I can leave with it when this is not the complete thruth.
    I did not say that I would not know it how to check - I wrote that I will not do it. The problem was, that the Update was not working and I was guessing that this could be a reason.
    Your advice what I can write or not is not helpfull..

• As I could not reach my KPA for 3 weeks - I wanted to update now to 4.06 Release (I had 4.06 Beta)

I downloaded the zip-File an made an unzip - replaced the kaos.bin at the USB stick with the new version, and expected an update. But nothing happened.
    I checked via System the OS at KPA - still it was the Beta.
    Now I compared the kaos.bin of the Beta release I have downloaded at 13.7.2016 with the kaos.bin I have downloaded today and found out that the are the same. See atachment. (both are from 07.07.2016 - 16:24)
    I will write to suppert, but also want to inform you - if somebody face the same issue.

I had no problem to update from the 4.0.6 public beta to the 4.0.6 release version. Does the External Storage menu show up after the stick has been inserted? Are you starting the Profiler with the stick inserted or do you insert the stick after the Profiler has fully booted?

• I had no problem to update from the 4.0.6 public beta to the 4.0.6 release version. Does the External Storage menu show up after the stick has been inserted? Are you starting the Profiler with the stick inserted or do you insert the stick after the Profiler has fully booted?

1.) The external Storge menue shows that a external memory is connected. A Backup was possible with the USB stick. Therefore I conclude that the USB stick is OK
    2.) The USB stick with the new OS was inserted in after the fully boot procedure.

BTW : yesterday at 23:48 :!: I got an answer from the support
    Quote>: Please copy the kaos.bin to the root directory of a USB stick and start the Profiler with the stick inserted and while pressing down both PAGE buttons until you see "Booting and Burning from USB device" in the display.
    This will force an update
    . < Unquote
    Thanks for this reaction - This was the solution and helpfull :thumbup: