Is everyone now on 4.0.6?

• Issue with 4.0.6 today.
    two times frozen. First in a procedure when i switch 4 of the remote to the delay. Pressed the delay button and stomped on switch 4 of the remote. Remote shuts down and kpa as frozen. On/ off and it works.
    Next, switched to bubble tuner, frozen. On/ off again and it works.
    This was the first time since day one of using the official 4.0.6

• Otherwise good, but I have had weird issue with midi. I'm using Cymatic LP16 to change performances and slots by sending MIDI PC-commands along with the backing track. When I'm preparing the MIDI tracks with Logic, my remote reboots at times. I have my kemper connected to my Focusrite Scarlet 6i6 via MIDI because when I'm making the MIDI tracks, I can immediately test that the presets are changing as they should. So, occasionally when I'm adjusting the MIDI track, the Kemper Remote suddenly reboots (KPA runs normally). This never happens, when I'm not using MIDI with Kemper.

• Is making a backup in 4.0.6 changed ?
    When making a backup, the screen `Backup and Restore `maintains, instead of the `time indication bar (Till ready ) in firmware 3.3.0.
    Its making a good backup, but you can no longer see the progress bar ?

Edited once, last by Dorrus ().

• Is making a backup changed in 4.0.6 changed ?
    When making a backup, the screen `Backup and Restore `maintains, instead of the `time indication (Till ready ) in firmware 3.3.0.
    Its making a good backup, but you can no longer see the progress

Same here. Didnt see the progress.

• I've done three backups. Two didn't show the progress bar, and one did. All three took approx the same time, 3-4 minutes to complete...

the soft button was blinking though.

• Come to think of it I didn't see a progress bar either. Normal time to complete but I pushed the button a couple times thinking I didn't push it "right".

Very happy with the update so far, morphing worked great. It's nice to have all those levels in between rhythm and lead!

• Same here, I actually thought that the profiler was hanging when doing a backup. Didn't realize that it was continuing with the backup. Also noticed that the remote re-initialized when this situation occurred.

• yes, you have to be patient, before interrupting the backup. The backup procedure takes some time. If you push the Buttons slowly one after another you will see the updating-bar.

• 4.0.6 here too! I have had no issues! changeing bank on the remote is not as fast as a midiboard but its ok! changeing presets is faster, but sometimes it is delayed a few milliseconds..

• as long as there is a delay,, I cant up grade,Its just not right untill it switches in time, It bothers me and throws me off,
    If it was right, it woukld switch instantly, if it doesnt,, its not right,,,
    I will wait for them to get it right,,

• Yes,, There is a lag in the display,, Its not right, It should change / work instantly,, it does not,,,its not fixed, its not right,,,,,
    like I said, untill they get it right, I cant upgrade,,maybe I'm the only guy out there it bothers, but it does,
    Love the unit, just want it to work as it should,, I really dont think thats an unreasonable request ,esp after all this time waiting,,,and paying 600 dollars for a footwsitch that wont work correctly,with the unit it was made for,,
    Hope they get right soon, just ordered a mesa mini rec combo,,might have to go back to an amp/pedals,, till 5 comes out,whenever that will be,, because it looks to me like they are not going to address this issue anytime soon,,
    Hope I'm wrong,,,

• I cant upgrade,,maybe I'm the only guy out there it bothers, but it does, Love the unit, just want it to work as it should,, I really dont think thats an unreasonable request ,esp after all this time waiting,,,and paying 600 dollars for a footwsitch that wont work correctly,with the unit it was made for,,

older version have a delay in repose regarding the screen as much as newer version have. newer versions have a slightly larger delay (about 100 milliseconds if i'm not mistaken). audio is instantaneous and that's what we focus on. if you can't live with that you should consider alternatives.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Wondering why a latency in the display reaction makes a difference for you guys, apart as a matter of principle.
    What I am basically wondering is how can this issue be cancelling the advantages and power of the new features.
    I want to stress that I'm not defending the unit or the Company, mine is a serious question.
    Having said that, unicuique suum of course.