DSP communication error

• While playing on performance mode and changing rigs with the remote, I get a long static buzzing sound. After about 20 seconds or so, I get a message saying DSP communication error. Has anybody else had this experience and how did you fix it?

• Hi. Happened to me 3 times in the last couple of days. I'm using the latest official FW and latest RM. Windows 7 32 bit. -Every time this has happened I was in Perform mode. Two first times the specific performance I was playing trough was lost and had been replaced by the performance first on my set up list. - If my memory serves me well it happened with the same Rig and it was when I was morphing via exp pedal. I will contact KPA support. /Hans J Umeå Sweden

• Hi. Happened to me 3 times in the last couple of days. I'm using the latest official FW and latest RM. Windows 7 32 bit. -Every time this has happened I was in Perform mode. Two first times the specific performance I was playing trough was lost and had been replaced by the performance first on my set up list. - If my memory serves me well it happened with the same Rig and it was when I was morphing via exp pedal. I will contact KPA support. /Hans J Umeå Sweden

which version are you on?

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here