ReampZone: Fryette/VHT Sig:X [Demo video!]

• [Blocked Image: https://reampzone.com/wp-conte…oads/edd/2016/08/sigx.png]

STORE PAGE: https://reampzone.com/download…-vht-sigx-kemper-profiles

A absolute beast of a head – The Fryette Sig:X is a testament to how good an amp can be. Offering three channels, tons of options and covering pretty much every spectrum imaginable this pack is surely something to behold . Currently standing in at a massive 65 Direct and 27 Studio Profiles the Fryette Sig:X Kemper profile pack is ready to be played. Clean, crunch , high gain and balls to the wall metal with a Fortin 33 boost this is something all rocker and metal heads should be using.

It’s got tons of balls and a lot of character. The pack is currently sculpted with a single Mesa Boogie 4×12 into an MD421/SM57 combo with more updates around the corner so come get it whilst its hot!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by MentaL ().

• Three pre-order profiles are now included , sound demo below;

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "in the mix".

• mix take 2

• Just ripped through sample 05. While its not as attention grabbing as some profiles its a real grower. Harmonically rich and very clear, should be a real keeper for the 8 string players out there.

• I also prepurchased the pack right after I got the kraken and so far the five profiles sound a bit harsh and a tad muddy but I only messed around with them for a few minutes. I hope that there will be a few brighter, tight and "in your face" profiles once we receive the full pack.

• I also prepurchased the pack right after I got the kraken and so far the five profiles sound a bit harsh and a tad muddy but I only messed around with them for a few minutes. I hope that there will be a few brighter, tight and "in your face" profiles once we receive the full pack.

The kraken is harsh because of how it is but as with this amp is probably just because you don't like my current setup .I'm using a pr20 on these and maybe thats why .

Try the free 57 profile I shared .it's naturally brighter than the pr20 which has a bit more lower heavy tone. Final pack will be killer ,think of a preorder as a taster.

• No no no. I got the kraken sounding like heaven! !! I can't remember right now which profiles I use but will edit the post tomorrow afternoon. I was referring to the sig x.
    As far as the Kraken goes, I remember lowering the gain significantly and used a protone OD in front of it as a boost (full vol.,tone 3 o'clock, distortion to zero)

EDIT: It's the M05 and M08

Edited once, last by AxelKay ().

• Excuse me, but Dan you have done an EXCEPTIONAL job on the Kraken, i just got another Kraken Victory profile from another vendor (not posting sorry)
    , its sounded like CRAP... you still got some sweet spots on this man.

okay thats enough of my BS for now, grabbing this now, soon as the 8 string was mentioned..i had to jump on it for my 9 string (passive pick ups)
    pre ordered..you teasing bastard!! :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Exactly. .. I was worried at first by reading his description but MentaL is completely wrong! The Kraken is INSANELY good!
    I still haven't played around enough with the sigX though.
    Also some time next month I'll be launching my custom pickup company which will be mainly focused on pickups for djent. After a long research and design which is different than PAFs, I think I have something veeeeery interesting in my hands that will help players struggling to achieve that kind of tones.