Wireless and Kemper issues

• So, I figured I start a New thread. This is a continuation from this.

I made a clip. First is the GLXD, second is a Klotz cable. No difference done to the profile. All LEDs are green. Any ideas guys? It seems that switching profiles does nothing. Clean sense does nothing. Adjusting volume does nothing. It's on all my clean profiles. Disabling the amp stack removes the noise, and then it's clean. Adjusting the definition parameter makes it worse! I have no idea here, I'm stumped...

Edited once, last by dahla ().

• First let me say that I listened to the clip with usual in ear phones, nothing fancy.
    I think it is either a signal pickup from the power network or over the air to the wireless, or a bad signal boost circuit at the wireless unit or a combination. Do you have a power conditioner you could hook thoye things into?
    A good cable doesn't lose on short distance and has enough insulation to not pickup other signals. Otherwise I think the sounds is quite the same.. Perhaps a bit of signal / gain loss through wireless wich is pretty normal I think.

• Well, the Relay G30 I "upgraded" from didn't have this noises.

And it can't be the power. I tried it with MXR Iso-Brick and the supplied wall wart. Even in different outlets. Didn't help. And the background distortion was loud and noticable through the DXR10, which mean I couldn't just ignore it for live use either...

I got one Shure system replaced because of this. The second one didn't fare any better. Sent that one back too.

Line 6 Relay G70 is inbound. :)

• Yeah, I was super happy with the G30. The only reason to make the change is a preemptive strike. The battery door WILL fail, it's just when... :)

I've should've gone with G70 right away. But I was swayed by the rechargable 16 hour battery. ;)

• Yeah, I was super happy with the G30. The only reason to make the change is a preemptive strike. The battery door WILL fail, it's just when... :)

You're right. That's why I ordered a second transmitter for my G30, but this time the one from the G50 which is sold separately. It's made of metal and sturdy as a tank. And it works with the G30 flawlessly.