KPA firmware upgrade

• None myself, as I do not have it "yet" :D but some issues have already being reported by the first users on other forums. Those guys will certainly be able to provide more details about the issues but for sure some bugs have already being indentified by Kemper themselves.

• Hi,

There are two kinds up firmware updates. Public and development updates.

The public updates are the ones released to the customers and the development updates are released to the development team and the beta users. SInce the first release I have seen booth public and development updates. So withoiut being a spokesman for the company I think we can safely assume that Kemper is going full tilt at both fixing bugs and giving us more functionality.

Cheers,

Mats N

• they better should since the amp is beta at most at the moment. so many bugs and severe errors and shutdowns... i'm quite pi%$§d to be honest. the only thing that keeps me going is the idea behind the amp. and they have 18 more days to make it right before i return the amp.

• they better should since the amp is beta at most at the moment. so many bugs and severe errors and shutdowns... i'm quite pi%$§d to be honest. the only thing that keeps me going is the idea behind the amp. and they have 18 more days to make it right before i return the amp.

The identified bugs/missing features are being worked on at the moment (at least is what Support is saying). Are you experiencing any other problems? Shutdowns?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yes, there are some bugs that prevent live usage. But so far I have no problems using it at home and for recording.

Too bad that there is no official statement from Kemper when we can expect a new release. In this respect I'm spoiled by FAS :)

• several... midi shutdowns, a tweaking shutdown, import shutdowns... no way to get this thing live on stage... to use it professionally

AND... there shouldn't be such many bugs and such many missing features on an amp that is being paid full for. if they gave one for free and asked for beta-testing... OK, but this product launch is quite bold... even more bold than apple does.

• Have you reported to Support all this problems? My unit is getting several hours of daily use since I have it and I've never had a shutdown, the Midi works (ok, only in...) and no problem with import or tweaking...
    If your ones shuts down every second thing you make, then probably is your unit...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• i reported every single bug. and i can run it (most times) without shutting down... but then i have to spare 50% of the (meant) functionality.

What did support say about your bug reports?
    I've reported the ones I found - and they were very quick in getting back to me and telling me what it was and what they'll do about it.

• "we check" is what i get... what else can they answer? but without a new firmware there' no chance of improvement.

Are you on FW 6911? If not - send me a PM. I hade some issues with <6911 but everything working fine with 6911. Never had one single problem. Except once where there was no tone and I checked all connections for like 10-20minutes. Then I found out I forgot to plug the guitar in [Blocked Image: http://dota2.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif]

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar