Best powered plate amp module? (DIY cab for Kemper) . . .

• I was considering building my own FrFr powered speaker cab for use with my Kemper.I wanted to experiment with ideas such as "V-Front" for wider dispertion or maybe a forward firing 10" with angled 8" speakers below the 10". Maybe open back/ partially open,etc. The cab will be pole mounted on tripod speaker stand.

My goal: Smallest footprint (size) while still keeping a full sound (not boxey/middy) powerful enough volumewith high headroom that won't fart out (distort) too quickly at higher volumes. Wide sound dispertion.

I know there are factors involved, such as proper tuning and phase and such, but experimenting with ideas may ultimately be pass or fail. I'll research the best I can.

What powered 2 channel plate amp module could you recommend? Something fairly high powered. (Matrix no longer offers thier plate module amp.)I came across these models on the minidsp.com website.

https://www.minidsp.com/products/plate-amplifiers

They seem well build, powerful, and have DSP functionality which allows to connect via ethernet to EQ'ing software.

Website:"The onboard Digital Signal Processors (DSP) provide real time all the processing a speaker designers will expect to excel at his crossover design task. These include Parametric Equalizers (PEQ), Level, Filters, comp/limiter, delay and more. The Graphical User Interface (GUI) platform is supported on both Mac and Windows environment."

Any opinions on these minidsp website plate amps as a power source for a diy speaker cab to be used with a Kemper?
    Can these units run more than one woofer, or is it a matter of connecting them together with the proper Ohms balance?

Or am I just getting in over my head? Lol.Thanx