"Overwrite" Option for Output Presets

• It´s a rather small request but i think i will provide a lot of comfort. The recent way of handling presets in the output section is that you can browse for a preset and you can save to a new preset. The ability to simply "update" a preset would be great.

Hi, do i understand it right? Do you mean when you choose an output preset and you change the parameters, you like to overwrite it and you dont want to store it with a new name?
    If it is, my procedure is, i store it under a new name and when i dont want the old one, it was only one step to delete the the old one. Is this one delete step that point what you mean with " a lot of comfort" when you didnt have to do this minimal step?

Cheers
    Frank

• Hi, do i understand it right? Do you mean when you choose an output preset and you change the parameters, you like to overwrite it and you dont want to store it with a new name?
    If it is, my procedure is, i store it under a new name and when i dont want the old one, it was only one step to delete the the old one. Is this one delete step that point what you mean with " a lot of comfort" when you didnt have to do this minimal step?

Cheers
    Frank

Exactly. Seems not a big deal, but in fact i have a LOT of output presets for different situations. When you need to change a parameter within multiple presets this method is time consuming and i think it could be done quicker.

• Exactly. Seems not a big deal, but in fact i have a LOT of output presets for different situations. When you need to change a parameter within multiple presets this method is time consuming and i think it could be done quicker.

Look at this thread and the post of @pamplemousse! ;)

• Requested a lot of times actually, and by most users.

Is this one delete step that point what you mean with " a lot of comfort" when you didnt have to do this minimal step?

You also have to rename the new preset again. If you have "Home" and you want to edit it, you shall create the new preset with a different name, delete the old one and rename the new one as "Home".
    For the sake of me I can't understand why it's not implemented yet... :p

You also have to rename the new preset again. If you have "Home" and you want to edit it, you shall create the new preset with a different name, delete the old one and rename the new one as "Home".

and, it doesn't apply only to output presets, but to all presets really. (i.e. Stomps, Effects, etc.)

• a small soft-knob-ammendment in the Output section: "REPLACE" would do the trick.

Since OS 5.0.3 now the Output-Levels are stored with the Presets. That was most appreciated.
    Many many many thanks to the Kemper-Team for this great Feature. !!!!

Correction 04.12.2016 :
    I'm Wrong. They didn't correct this. On our Gig yesterday evening I had to recognize that there's no Change to this issue. I had to dial in every Output Level newly. We played for the fourth time in the same place (Sailor's Pub , a very nice venue in Essen) and I couldn't use any Output preset, because the Levels of my Kemper's home use were evident.
    Tell me WHO NEEDS THAT ???
    Today -back home- I have to try out and dial in every Output-Level for my home-use, because now yesterday's Levels are stored. Completely nonsense !!

You can create several presets with the same name, but then you have to remember, which one you should delete. I sometimes missed the "overwrite" or "replace" feature as well, especially with input presets, as I always name them like the guitar and sometimes feel, I have to update something.