A big profiles theft!

• A FB friend just informed me about this big profiles theft from Croatia!!!

This thief
    xxxxxxx
    Nickname alenv3
    xxxxxxxxx
    Xxxxxxxxx
    Croatia

He is offering all profiles of almost all professional sellers for € 13 after someone contacted him by a email
    My FB freiend also send me the site where people can contact hin (which I don't wanna show here because I wanna avoid possible profit loss for all us sellers!) (UPDATE: link is gone alreaday)

I don't know how the hell he got all these profiles but it's obviously a theft!
    I hope that this f**** guy won't have any profit of it!

AM audio
    Acy
    Ampssound.eu
    Arcane
    Axis Touch
    Bert Meulendjik
    Boutique Profiles
    ChopTones
    Contra Studio
    DDDStudio
    DIStation
    Dottor Mengho
    Driftwood
    DWR
    ERGLabs
    Fluff
    G1 Productions
    Ghostship
    Goldlion
    Guidorist
    James Santiago
    Jevo
    Joey Sturgis
    JJP
    Kimura Recording
    Kosten profiles
    MBritt
    Michael Wagner
    Northen Gateway n Tonevision
    Origin audio
    OwnHammer
    Pete's profiles (Pete Thorn)
    Premier Profiles
    Radioactive Production
    Reamp zone
    Rich Antonelli
    Rig Busters
    Rosen IR
    RUSirius
    Rusty Notes
    Sam Pura
    SonicUnderground
    SoundLab kpa
    SoundSide
    SplattBass
    STH Music Production
    Stikany
    Stymphalian Production
    Sweetv Spot
    TDR
    TheAmpFactory
    Till Schleicher
    ToneHammer
    Thomann pack
    Tone Hawk
    Top jimi
    Universox
    Valve theory
    Vintage sound Project
    VRad Studio
    xRay

• That is more profiles than i own!, this bastard must have got ALL of them via purchase, how the hell else can he get so many,??
    I hope he did not hack you guys websites to get them. There are some in there i dont even recognize, looks like we need a hand from our hacker friends to find his IP address...

Really sorry to hear this guys wish i could cheer you up.
    Cant ebay keep a log of his IP address?

Ill send this out to every one too guys sorry you have to put up with this BS

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Or the Russian's :)

Yeah what a blow man, thats seriously practically EVERYTHING out there, it has to be an inside job, either hacked
    or some one passed it on, how can any one (this is coming even from me) afford ALL those profiles
    Sinn's is not there , but every one else is...

Hmmm!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• That is more profiles than i own!, this bastard must have got ALL of them via purchase, how the hell else can he get so many,??

Hopefully this guy do not represent a network.

The named vendors would need to find a Lawer for judging this. Seems not so easy as it is written
    Allone there is no any other chance than to publish the thief and appeal for fairness.

• These are two different guys, the guy from Croatia (who's sells big ALL profiles for €13) and the German guy from "EBay advertising"

iI contacted the German guy and he's selling mostly ampfactory and some sinmix stuff, 2.400 in total for € 150 Of course it's still possible that he purchased them officially but I'm not sure.

• The Croatian guy obviously is a thief maybe he exchanged some free profiles to commercial ones and collected them over a long time but that would take a long long time to get all packages I really hope that he didn't hack all the website, which is almost impossible but who knows. i don't see any chance to judge him. The only way is to warn people not to buy from this f*** guy!

• I would never buy stolen profiles even for a couple of cents. I want profilers to keep doing what they do so I can continue getting my hands on tones I really need for my music and also have a relationship with them aftersales as I already do. I don't think any of us here would do such a thing to you anyways.

• I think vendors now need to put a "agree and disclaimer" to check before purchase (or end user agreement etc)
    that profiles CANNOT BE RE SOLD.

These bastards could hide behind that ..hmmm
    Any news users on the forums that have bought from this guy please let us know

Ash

• This comes at no surprise at all.
    Actually it has been expected.
    All it takes is one person who couldn't care less.
    It is a simple tiny down-loadable file.

I sure wouldn't rely on this form of revenue. Especially since there never was any built in protection to prevent it.
    As I said a while back, don't put all your eggs in this one basket to make a living.

If anybody is surprised, you don't understand the world you live in.

Commercial profiling will only last so long anyway.
    It came out strong but this will fade.
    That has been my prediction from the beginning.

Even if a protection is introduced the market and amount of profiles is just getting too saturated.
    It can only go so long and so far.
    I myself have been using 5 profiles for a long time now. Not one is a commercial.

My go to are free, not BECAUSE they are free, but because they are very good and fit me quite well.

Djemass- C2C+lead
    Ballantine- Bluesbreaker Clean

Now before anybody looks at me cross eyed, I have spent a reasonable amount on commercial profiles.
    I have bought all of Guidorists profiles as of a couple months ago.

Just calling it as I see it....as a realist.

Is it right what is happening? Probably not.
    Is it expected, absolutely.