New Profiles!

• I finally got to upload a ton of profiles using most of my amp collection. You can find it under "George Alayon" The amps that I profiled are:
    Metro/Friedman 68 Plexi( at different voltages),68/69 Scumback Plexi(only a few in existence), Friedman BE100 Suhr, PT100 Mesa Boogie Recto ,70's Marshall JMP 100 watt.
    Keep in mind that I just got the Kemper amp not the long. I used my Chandler Limited TG2 through SSL stuff using a 4 x 12 custom made Marshall 1960B made by Jim from Scumback Speakers loaded with BH75,M75,H75 and Celestion V30s. The Plexis are cranked to 10 using a Fryette Power Station attenuator at various voltage settings.
    I would love to hear your opinion and see if I can improve my profiling skills!

Images

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• @ eljodon: WOW!! 55 profiles - that's a lot of work!! I just spent the last hour or so playing through some of them (through headphones) & having a blast.!! I was using a strat (single-coil pups) so a lot of them were too bright for my taste, but I did find some that I quite enjoyed, even though I don't usually play hi-gain amps. I haven't played through any of those amps in real life but your profiles seem to be good quality ones and I enjoyed the hour I spent sampling them. Kudos!! :thumbup:

• I finally got to upload a ton of profiles using most of my amp collection. You can find it under "George Alayon" The amps that I profiled are:
    Metro/Friedman 68 Plexi( at different voltages),68/69 Scumback Plexi(only a few in existence), Friedman BE100 Suhr, PT100 Mesa Boogie Recto ,70's Marshall JMP 100 watt.
    Keep in mind that I just got the Kemper amp not the long. I used my Chandler Limited TG2 through SSL stuff using a 4 x 12 custom made Marshall 1960B made by Jim from Scumback Speakers loaded with BH75,M75,H75 and Celestion V30s. The Plexis are cranked to 10 using a Fryette Power Station attenuator at various voltage settings.
    I would love to hear your opinion and see if I can improve my profiling skills!

Thank you, Eljodon! :thumbup:

• @ eljodon: WOW!! 55 profiles - that's a lot of work!! I just spent the last hour or so playing through some of them (through headphones) & having a blast.!! I was using a strat (single-coil pups) so a lot of them were too bright for my taste, but I did find some that I quite enjoyed, even though I don't usually play hi-gain amps. I haven't played through any of those amps in real life but your profiles seem to be good quality ones and I enjoyed the hour I spent sampling them. Kudos!! :thumbup:

If you play single coil pickups they'll be too bright. Some people might also find them bright with humbuckers since I like a bright tone. The Scumback BH75 is a bright speaker and that's why I blend it with an M75 to even it out.. But it's a work in progress! The Metro/Friedman and the 68/69 Scumback Plexi are not high gain amps and they have no master volume, they're just cranked up to 10, but if you lower the volume on your guitar they clean up a bit. I didn't do different settings for more options because it would've been to many! I just changed the levels on the mics on the and also used different speakers.

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• Thanks! Like I said, it's my first time making profiles. The part that I have issues with is finding a profile that it's similar to the amp I'm trying to profile. My 68 Metro/Friedman and 68/69 Scumback Plexi amps both sound different than any of the profiles I can find and I even purchased many Plexi profiles. My Metro/Friedman uses 6ca7 tubes for the power section 2 NOS Bugle boy 12ax7 on V1 and V2 and an original Mullard 12ax7 on V3 and has an internal "variac" which you can set at 90 volts.The profiles sounds close but not close enough. I'm just wondering how close the profile that you have has to be in order to make your own profile?

• These are excellent profiles - right up there with the better commercial offerings. Love the scumback cabs and the Metro/Friedman sounds so very good with an LP. Thanks for sharing these. Might be worth doing some merged versions with the cabs if you want to mix and match.

• These are excellent profiles - right up there with the better commercial offerings. Love the scumback cabs and the Metro/Friedman sounds so very good with an LP. Thanks for sharing these. Might be worth doing some merged versions with the cabs if you want to mix and match.

Thanks! I don't know how to make merged versions yet. I use these profiles with my band which is a 70's, 80's and 90's tribute band with the Kemper amp so I don't have to bring all those amps since I need many different guitar tones. I'm currently using it together with my Axe Fx 2 for effects and I use the Kemper for amps only.

• awesome job on your first try really good sounding profiles keep them coming thanks

Thanks! I'll do some more later once I get better at it with different amp settings! I also need to do a better job with naming them! I made some mistakes on some of them because I've never done it before!