New Profiles!

• Wow, these are awesome, thanks man! So much stuff to dive into here, but I ended up really messing with the Suhr PT100 profiles today. I made some pretty heavy EQ adjustments to suit me a little more, and I think it sounds pretty sweet. See what you guys think - https://www.dropbox.com/s/psa6…8-14%2011-37-13.kipr?dl=0

Also, George, how come the cabs on the Ch2 and 3 profiles sound so different? Ch3's cab sounds quite a lot darker. I've never profiled anything myself before so is that all in the algorithm the Kemper is using to split the head and cab up? I presume mic and mic positions were the same? I ended up swapping the Ch3 cab for the one on the Ch2# profile and prefer it - seems a little more stringy, if that makes sense.

• Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• Resurrecting this thread, because really profiles from @eljodon are outstanding. In my opinion the match the best ones - free or commercial.

I just had a blast with "Friedman BE100 HBEFX" - two stereo NEUMANN KH120A monitors already deliver punch. But I have DXR10 under my desk - when I engaged it it was so good!

Highly recommended, one of these profiles should become part of factory profiles to show the power of this device.

• Resurrecting this thread, because really profiles from @eljodon are outstanding. In my opinion the match the best ones - free or commercial.

I just had a blast with "Friedman BE100 HBEFX" - two stereo NEUMANN KH120A monitors already deliver punch. But I have DXR10 under my desk - when I engaged it it was so good!

Highly recommended, one of these profiles should become part of factory profiles to show the power of this device.

Thanks skozy! I've been gone for awhile and my apologies! I'm raising 2 kids, working in my studio and re doing my guitar system (which you can see on the picture) so I haven't been here for awhile! The ones that I enjoy the most are the Metro and Scumback plexi's. I actually use the cabinet from my profiles with other profiles I purchased because I like the way I mic my cabinets better. I gave the many profiles I purchased a new life. The one that seems to match with other amps is the ones from the 2 plexi's like the Metro/Friedman 75v and the 68/69 Scumback. I use DI profiles from all my amps with my band and rarely the ones I purchased.

I just bought a 68' Custom Fender Vibrolux Reissue and sent it to Alessandro which he modified it into the original specs and point to point wiring with a better OT and it sounds amazing. I'm trying to find time to profile the amp so I can hopefully share it! I'm glad you're enjoying the profiles!!!!

Images

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• Thanks skozy! I've been gone for awhile and my apologies! I'm raising 2 kids, working in my studio and re doing my guitar system (which you can see on the picture) so I haven't been here for awhile! The ones that I enjoy the most are the Metro and Scumback plexi's. I actually use the cabinet from my profiles with other profiles I purchased because I like the way I mic my cabinets better. I gave the many profiles I purchased a new life. The one that seems to match with other amps is the ones from the 2 plexi's like the Metro/Friedman 75v and the 68/69 Scumback. I use DI profiles from all my amps with my band and rarely the ones I purchased.
    I just bought a 68' Custom Fender Vibrolux Reissue and sent it to Alessandro which he modified it into the original specs and point to point wiring with a better OT and it sounds amazing. I'm trying to find time to profile the amp so I can hopefully share it! I'm glad you're enjoying the profiles!!!!

I just enjoyed your Plexis with middle single coil of my PGM301 - it is so alive.

I'm sure that Vibrolux profile will be amazing, can't wait to try it to be honest ;)

Take your time George, thanks for your efforts man.

• Thanks skozy! I've been gone for awhile and my apologies! I'm raising 2 kids, working in my studio and re doing my guitar system (which you can see on the picture) so I haven't been here for awhile! The ones that I enjoy the most are the Metro and Scumback plexi's. I actually use the cabinet from my profiles with other profiles I purchased because I like the way I mic my cabinets better. I gave the many profiles I purchased a new life. The one that seems to match with other amps is the ones from the 2 plexi's like the Metro/Friedman 75v and the 68/69 Scumback. I use DI profiles from all my amps with my band and rarely the ones I purchased.

No apologies necessary, thanks for all your contributions. I have to start trying to switch cabs a little more often and see how this works out. Thanks for that tip!

• Man there is some great stuff in here, thanks! Some of my favorite plexi tones... any chance of you putting up your DI profiles of your amps that you use with a real cab? I'm dying for good plexi DI/merged profiles, as there seems to be very very few.

• Man there is some great stuff in here, thanks! Some of my favorite plexi tones... any chance of you putting up your DI profiles of your amps that you use with a real cab? I'm dying for good plexi DI/merged profiles, as there seems to be very very few.

Thanks! I didn't make merge files, I only have DI profiles because I prefer using a tube power amp(Mesa Boogie 2 90)with 2 x 12 or 4 x 12 cabs and I honestly haven't learned how to do it! My first batch didn't work out but the next ones did. I was also having an issue making DI profiles with my Plexi's but I was able to make decent ones after trying a few times. I have to look for them because I made a bunch of them so I have to see which ones are worthy to post. My Kemper has 987 profiles so I have to get rid of the ones I don't use!

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals

• Thanks! I didn't make merge files, I only have DI profiles because I prefer using a tube power amp(Mesa Boogie 2 90)with 2 x 12 or 4 x 12 cabs and I honestly haven't learned how to do it! My first batch didn't work out but the next ones did. I was also having an issue making DI profiles with my Plexi's but I was able to make decent ones after trying a few times. I have to look for them because I made a bunch of them so I have to see which ones are worthy to post. My Kemper has 987 profiles so I have to get rid of the ones I don't use!

I just read a tip somewhere about an easy way to clean those up using RM. Bring up your rigs on the Profiler in RM and highlight all the rigs you would like to keep by making them a favorite (use "Shift+F" to add or remove a rig as a favorite) once this is done. Go into System on your Profiler (pg. 17 of 18 on OS 5), tada "Erase Non-Favorites". Good to go. I would back up the Profiler before and after the process.

• Thanks for the tip Zapman! This will really help me organize my Kemper.

• Such a lot of profiles George. Great work ! I will surely check them out. Thanks.

I hope you at least find a few that you like.

• Tried the Suhr 100, nice - Thanks!!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• There's an underscore in there: George_Alayon

Love these.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms