Missing Effects / Effect-types

• Reverb: Spring Reverb, Plate Reverb
    Additional Room Reverb (to get a room reverb AND a Hall reverb at once)
    Pitch effects like (Detune, Intelligent Harmony, Whammy, Crystals)
    Delay: Reverse delay
    Additional Delay for the 'pre-stack' blocks.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Very useful suggestion, most of all i miss the spring reverb, with a such realistic tube amp simulation a nice amp reverb is really needed

• As mentioned above, spring - plate reverb, pitch shifter, plus looper and a mixer, so it's possible to send the "dry" signal to one channel, and the "wet" signal to the other (dual mono)

• Yess, an octaver/pitch shifter is a must have! Every cheap modeling toy has one ...

my current Gear: Custom Strat´s (Konstinger Ultimate Guitars), VoVox Cables, KPA, Custom Floor Board, Line6 G50 Wireless, Sennheiser IN Ear, Motu Ultralite mk3, Genelec 1030A, Neumann TLM 103, Apple Audio/Video Stuff

• Personally, I would love a Kemper's model of the old script MXR Phase 90.

Also, a Ping-Pong delay

Ping-Pong is possible - set time on one side to 4/16 and on the other to 2/16 (or 8/16 and 4/16) or whatever you like.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de