What is the best Recitifier on the market - IYHM?

• TAF grand finale Pack has a great rectifier
    You can buy it alone and there is a discount now. SUMMER50 code. Just 3 euros. Nothing to lose if you don't love it.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Cililab's new el34 dual recto is very good. Very comprehensive coverage of all channels, modes, and gain stages, through a variety of cabs. Also boosted via od820 and unboosted. The od820 is far more subtle than a typical 808 and it's obvious he wasn't going for the super tight sound which can make many amps sound very similar. So I think it's a very good pack and probably the best if you want all the possible sounds of the amp.

• For live use, my long time favorite is the Choptones Bogie Dual Recto 3CH 6L6 profile number 004. Most of the Recto profiles are quite fizzy and bassy, and nothing in between them, but Choptones' profiles are well balanced in those areas.

In studio, the double or triple tracking smoothes out the fizzyness, but live, the fizz-free and middy is the way to go if one wishes to hear himself and not to torture audience's ears.

• Cililab's new el34 dual recto is very good. Very comprehensive coverage of all channels, modes, and gain stages, through a variety of cabs. Also boosted via od820 and unboosted. The od820 is far more subtle than a typical 808 and it's obvious he wasn't going for the super tight sound which can make many amps sound very similar. So I think it's a very good pack and probably the best if you want all the possible sounds of the amp.

Man exactly my thoughts. Most versatile Dual pack I bought. It doesn't sound much compressed or boosted and similar to other profiles. +1 For that pack!

• Sin's work for me on active black outs, Cili's work for me on the LP, Chop tones on both and the Strat.
    Dans work on all also..TONEHAMMER kicks my ass on the black outs.

its hard for me (since i own A LOT of commercial profiles) to narrow it down unless i know the pick ups and style
    I 'LL SAY THO ITS WORTH OWNING ALL THESE I MENTIONED.
    they ALL have some thing unique for lead/hard rock and metal.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Thanks for a brief review!

Cililab el34 is also very good. Plus they are merged.

Thanks! It took me a while to merge almost 700 profiles. :)

+1 for the Cililab pack !

Cheers!

• Sinmix PP3 triple rectifier is possibly his best work for this amp! Thanks SM!