Rig Manager 1.6 Public Beta

• Hi everybody,

Rig Manager 1.6 features a couple of great new search options and also automatic USB software updates for your Profiler. Everything is snappier and faster and all the user manuals can be directly accessed through the help menu. We've also managed to fix dozens of little bugs.

The new beta is available to everyone interested.

Please note: the purpose of beta testing is to eliminate remaining issues and instable application behavior ahead of the official release. You may experience some of these issues while using the new Rig Manager during the beta phase.

Make sure "Include Beta Test releases" is enabled in Preferences to receive consequent beta versions of Rig Manager

Rig Manager 1.6 can be downloaded here: https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/12/Rig-Manager

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Wohoooooo! I felt in my bones something is coming :D
    Now everybody get ready for OS 5.0... might be around the corner ;)

Rig Manager 1.6 gives you a variety of new options when searching through your collection of Rigs. This way, you will be able to locate the right Rig for the job faster and more conveniently. Those options include limiting the search to certain Tags.

Sounds good. And possibility to upgrade Profiler using Rig Manager is a great feature!

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• This is great, we finally get the opportunity to update thru USB :)

I'm testing the 4.0.6 update ATM

be sure to restart the rig manager once installed , the 1st time my RM did sync all the rigs in it's own database but did not check for KPA firmware update.

EDIT : 4.0.6 updated smoothly :) , bye bye USB stick :D