EQ pre/post Amp

• The EQ in the Stack section should be definable per Rig to 'pre Amp' (for clean, crunch - like in most Fender amps) or 'post Amp' (for high gain).

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yes, and pre amp in case you use a EQ e.g. in the D slot - the question is where is the EQ block located?
    According to the rule - all goes from left to right - that means that the EQ is after the Amp block.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Sorry, you mean the tone stack? that should be also post profile, at least it sounds like it is...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yes, and in case we could set the EQ block 'pre amp' we would not need to waste one block (e.g. D) for the and additional EQ effect - and it works more natural - I would like to use the EQ block knobs for all amp types (also for the once with Pre-EQ in reality).

btw. the EQ (graphic or parametric) works very different from a 'normal' amp EQ - another reason to switch the good working EQ block pre/post.

• Well, the tonestack of the Kemper is everything but not "normal", consider that you already have a tonestack in the amp while profiling, the one of the Kemper is kind of an active EQ (with an unbelievable range), like on a channel strip, IMHO

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• After some more time with the Kemper I miss the amp tonestack - switchable pre amp block - most.
    Yes, I can use an EQ block in D but it would be much more convinient to have the amp tonestack (EQ) at the right place e.g. for Fender Amps.