Hard flying Case for KPA Toaster + Remote +cables -all in one

• Hi Guys ,
    Anyone own / knows about hard case where Toaster (with built in power amp) can be nicely fit in ?

KPA will be travel from RSA to Europe ,having 10-15 live gigs.
    So , maximal protection is the "case" ;) here .

It will be really fine if the same case can be used for storing Remote and few cables ...

Thanks in advance,
    Zoran

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• EDIT:Yes, Thomann does offer case for KPA and Remote , thanks to Webdriver again!

Edited 4 times, last by Rescator ().

• IMO this case looks good for home to rehearsals and local gigs but I'd not put that into a cargo bay. I remember having read something on Michael Britt's website, he flies his toaster and remote and his case looks way tougher. Check his website and get in touch with him
    cheers

• IMO this case looks good for home to rehearsals and local gigs but I'd not put that into a cargo bay. I remember having read something on Michael Britt's website, he flies his toaster and remote and his case looks way tougher. Check his website and get in touch with him
    cheers

I own some Thon cases and I totally trust them. Why wouldn't you put that into a cargo bay? They are really well made and since they are custom made you could call Thomann, explain your fears and ask for an even stronger one!

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12

• Ok I trust you, I don't own any so I ant judge. It's just a feeling that I'd rather go for a black rigid plastic one than a plywood. I didn't know they were custom made tho
    cheers

Nice to hear. Thank you! Yes, they are custom made indeed. They got a few in stock if they are ordered frequently but most often it took them about two weeks to deliver since they will be built especially for you.That's why you can order any changes to the design or get cases they don't even offer on their page. It's really cool. It's like please make it thicker or please add feet or I want a leather handle or anything you can imagine and of course the measurements aren't fixed ether. They'll built a road case for your smartphone or for a six-pack of beer if you ask them to. 8)

You can call them and get exactly what you're after. They've got an English speaking department, too. Give it a try! :D

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12

• Cheers guys, I know thomann pretty well but didn't know they were building the thon cases. I once looked for DIY cases but the material cost is near the whole case price. I'll save the info for later on as I'm already saving for custom PUs and an exp pedal.

• I am still looking for something to pack up the kemper, but I don't need a case or I find it is too bulky. The official Kemper Bag does somehow not fully convince me.
    So I was and still am looking for some kind of pilot or alloy case or a really well paded Photobag. Just something that's very practical but not too bulky to use and store in the meantime.

I read thru some threads regarding this matter, but I didn't find what I was looking for. Can you help me out?

• Brilliant , thanks to all of guys for chime in,much appreciated !

• I have the Thon Case from Thomann and I am satisfied..
    It looks pretty stabile.
    The weight incl. toaster (not powered), remote, cables and volume pedal is about 17 kg.

If not used as hand luggage. I would follow the advice of Ingolf

Edited 2 times, last by Sharry ().

• Sweet! I didn't even see this thread before and after doing some research (not sure why it didn't come up in previous searches) I just ordered the case which can also hold the remote. One note to peeps who might be considering the investment they deduct the shipping from the final cost so its basically free shipping - even though it shows one total before you add the shipping, it adjusts it. Very nice!

https://www.thomann.de/gb/thon…se_kemper_ampfoot_ctl.htm

• The most secure way is a Peli Case or similar. You will need some padding especially if you intend to check your Kemper in a plane. Check out the way how M Britt does it:

http://www.mbrittprofiles.com/ewExternalFiles/Photo May 20, 7 37 26 PM.jpg

I am planning doing the same thing. I was worried about being able to lock it with TSA approved locks, moisture and shock. I just had Casesmith Customs make me this 5 rack case and a matching flat pedalboard for the remote and a Mission Expression Pedal. I will transport it all in a Nanuk 960 case. The rack holds a Furman Power Conditioner, Line6 G90 Wireless and the Kemper Rack.

There were several close options out there. Some were shock rated but not lockable and others were lockable but not shock rated. This is the cheapest and most versatile setup I could come up with. If I'm not traveling I can use the case to store stuff. All but the Nanuk case is sitting at home. I just need to get back to it to put it all together.

@FJimenez ن

'96 PRS Custom 22 • '15 PRS P245 • '15 PRS Tremonti USA > Line6 G90 > Kemper Rack & Remote > Friedman ASM-12