Can you put rigs from performance mode into browse mode?

• I realize that for some time I've been doing something dumb. Once performance mode came out, I never went back to browse mode. I'd just create more and more rigs in performance mode, quite a few of them with the same amp stack, but with unique tempo and post effect setting for the most part. I now have 12+ performances full of song-specific rigs. Actually, since I often get by with either one rig or two for each song, there are literally 30 songs worth of Rigs. I've been copying and pasting the rigs that I need for a live set into two performances that I write over each weekend. However, as we add songs to our library, about 2 a month, it's taking longer and longer to find the ones I need. ( I lead worship services and we have around 40 songs that are used every couple months each )

I think what I should have been doing is creating the song specific rigs in browse mode and then dialing them up from the browse knob when I'm in performance mode, as opposed to searching through 12 performance banks for the rigs I need. Is there anyway to take the rigs created in performance mode and dump them in browse mode?

• I'd say the easiest way is using "rig manager". You can just drag (and drop) around the rigs you have on your kpa (as well, as all the others).
    You can also press "rig" and on page 1/6 press soft button 3 (store to pool)

• I realize that for some time I've been doing something dumb. Once performance mode came out, I never went back to browse mode. I'd just create more and more rigs in performance mode, quite a few of them with the same amp stack, but with unique tempo and post effect setting for the most part. I now have 12+ performances full of song-specific rigs. Actually, since I often get by with either one rig or two for each song, there are literally 30 songs worth of Rigs. I've been copying and pasting the rigs that I need for a live set into two performances that I write over each weekend. However, as we add songs to our library, about 2 a month, it's taking longer and longer to find the ones I need. ( I lead worship services and we have around 40 songs that are used every couple months each )

I think what I should have been doing is creating the song specific rigs in browse mode and then dialing them up from the browse knob when I'm in performance mode, as opposed to searching through 12 performance banks for the rigs I need. Is there anyway to take the rigs created in performance mode and dump them in browse mode?

Simply select the slot in the performance that you want to populate with a rig and turn the browse knob above the display. This will give you access to the list of rigs that exist in browse mode. Select the desired rig by turning the browse knob and it will be loaded into the slot.

• Thanks Guys! I think that will also help with the fact that I can only rename the slots never the original name of the rig that I took from the Browse pool when I created it in the performance. then when I've long since replaced the amp stack, and edited most of the effects loop for that matter, it still gives the antiquated name on the screen that is now meaningless. ( I often copy and paste the amp block from one slot to another ) That makes sense, because for the longest time i had this crazy rig that has some metal amp listed as its name, even though the amp block has a profile from an evil robot amp.