Morph exp pedal problem with Remote

• I have a brand new Remote and problem that gain settings will not change when I rotate the gain encoder on the PKA for min/max on the exp pedal. The problems happens in both browser and performance mode. If I store a rig and try again then sometimes it works.
    My kpa have fw. 4.06
    The exp pdal works ok with the remote, the only problem is to edit it the KPA with the remote connected. If I use my RJM Mastermind GT via midi and with a exp pedal, morph edit works ok.
    Have anybody else had problem with morph settings editing and the remote?

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• Hi Ingolf. The LED's around the gain pot on the kpa are stuck when I try to edit min/max position with the Remote Connected.
    So I cant do any editing gainwise, but the exp works ok with the morphed gainsetting that I have set with my RJM MMGT.
    If I disconnect the Remote and connect my RJM MMGT via Midi, everything work ok and the gain pot on the kpa works ok for editing min/max values for morphing.
    Could this be a fw. bug ?

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• Have you calibrated your expression pedal with the Remote, and assigned the pedal to the Morph function?

If you have completed that process:

Have you followed the Morph assignment instructions to assign Gain to the pedal in the Rig, and saved the Rig?

I have callibrated the exp pedal connected to the Remote, and the rig are saved
    The problem is not the exp pedal. The problem is that the KPA's gain knob do not respond when I turn it for editing.