Can't select Delays

• According to the manual (Reference Manual Page 14) should a 'Green colored' part contain Delays'.

I tried to select a delay into slot 'D' - in order to get some 'pre-Stack' delay-effect.
    But there are no delays available - nothing 'green' at all!?

I use firmware 6911

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 2 times, last by Armin ().

• I surely don't need a reverb before the amp - but a delay.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Hello
    I am also looking to insert a delay in the Stomp section (A, B, C, D) - as described in the "KPA Reference Manual in English", but the delay did not find as a selection.
    Objective: Delay with 3dB increase in volume for solos.

• Delay can be placed only in the "delay" module in the fx, the list on page 14 is referring to stomps AND fx together. Agree that is not clearly formulated.... :huh:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yes! That will be HUGE for getting more alt rock type tones. Would also love a reverb to put before the amp!

AND since we're talking about it..... a memoryman type delay with both chorus AND vibrato.

• That plans are nice but I really would like to see stable FW first. Tonight my KPA was frozen again and I'm getting sick of it!
    FW 1.08 :thumbdown:

• That plans are nice but I really would like to see stable FW first. Tonight my KPA was frozen again and I'm getting sick of it!
    FW 1.08 :thumbdown:

I see that you're crossposting this everywhere. Have you got contacted support about it? Since I haven't seen freezes since ages.
    Timo