KPA crash

• Hi to everyone, sometime my Kemper Amp crash. Usually when i trick around the cabinet area happens that in a while it stop to produce sounds, and the input led is fixed on (like i'm still playing). I need to turn of and reboot. It happens even that the KPA wasn't capable to boot and i had to turn off and boot again. I think those bugs are just common for a such new product, so i'm quite calm and confident of a quick solution with newer update, anyway i want share this information with you.

• Which Firmware version are you using?
    I got a lot of crashes as well - the latest (6911) seams to be more stable

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• mine is older 6895

i notice now in support page on Kemper site there are the 1.0.2122_svn6900, it seem newer to mine but older from yours. Where you find your firmware, there is a repository somewhere? Thank you very much!

• Yes the 6895 one was crashing here too - latest firmware should be available via the webpage later.
    By now you have to email the support - they send me the firmware the next day.

I don't know the difference between 6900 and 6911 (there was no change-log).

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• thank you Armin for the info, later i'll try the new update from the site and i hope to reduce crashes