New Profiles from 2 NMV Plexi!

• Also overly critical!

That's a good thing. Like being very honest.
    But back to topic - I've tried these profiles with my Chapmal ML1 and I find the mild overdvive profiles work very well here.
    I especially like this one with Scumback cabinet and neck pickup, it has just a little dirt and grit over it. Sweet.
    Well, with 1st batch of your profiles you just entered hall of fame on Rig Exchange and I mean it.

• Thank you George!
    Now I don't know what I have to look after as first - your profiles or your playing. Damn. Both are great! :thumbup:
    I will definitely try to steal some licks from you, if you don't mind. ;)

• Thank you!!! Those profiles are really good . What's interesting is that they shine when using a strat style guitar. That confirmed to me what I always believed to be true. Knowing the guitar used in profiling can be very useful.

• Thanks Monkey_man! I welcome bad reviews because it gives you the incentive to get better. If a player thinks that he's good or thinks that he knows everything, he will never grow as a player. I write music with many writers that write the melody and lyrics and the styles that we do is usually Pop, Urban, Dance and Latin. I never heard of rock music until my family moved to the US ( I grew up in Puerto Rico listening to Latin music)when I was 16 years old. Once I did, I was hooked! That's when I started playing guitar! I started playing accordion and piano, when I was 7 years old, then I moved to bass. The guitar takes a back seat and I usually play keyboards when I'm writing music. I've been writing music for TV since 1996, but I slowed down because I'm taking care of my kids. I went to school and became a health care worker( Respiratory Therapy) but I had to retire early because I became disabled, so now I do music for a living and became a " house husband " while my wife works. I really miss my old job, but I'm lucky that I was able to make a living with music. I've been married for 16 years with the best wife a man could ever ask for! I'm truly blessed!

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• Thanks Monkey_man! I welcome bad reviews because it gives you the incentive to get better. If a player thinks that he's good or thinks that he knows everything, he will never grow as a player. I write music with many writers that write the melody and lyrics and the styles that we do is usually Pop, Urban, Dance and Latin. I never heard of rock music until my family moved to the US ( I grew up in Puerto Rico listening to Latin music)when I was 16 years old. Once I did, I was hooked! That's when I started playing guitar! I started playing accordion and piano, when I was 7 years old, then I moved to bass. The guitar takes a back seat and I usually play keyboards when I'm writing music. I've been writing music for TV since 1996, but I slowed down because I'm taking care of my kids. I went to school and became a health care worker( Respiratory Therapy) but I had to retire early because I became disabled, so now I do music for a living and became a " house husband " while my wife works. I really miss my old job, but I'm lucky that I was able to make a living with music. I've been married for 16 years with the best wife a man could ever ask for! I'm truly blessed!

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• Sorry for the double post! Duh!!!

• Thank you George!
    Now I don't know what I have to look after as first - your profiles or your playing. Damn. Both are great! :thumbup:
    I will definitely try to steal some licks from you, if you don't mind. ;)

Lol! Sure! I stole many likes, but since we all play different they usually ending up sounding different which ends up sounding like your own! Thanks!

• Where is the donate button on this thing? I'm feeling like I stole some treasure. I'd gladly contribute for these, they really are amazing. Excellent work!

My HSS strat hasn't had this much attention in a while; since you released your last profiles I'd been playing mostly a LP. But the new profiles are exactly what I was looking for, with Fat 50's single coils and a Diamond trembucker. The sizzling tubes and grit when you dig into some of them, makes me giddy. Love the reverb's, delays and boosts too.

I didn't get tone fatigue from trying these all out, I got elation fatigue, no joke, had to sit down and take a couple breaths, was literally blown away.

If I can't donate, all I can do here is give a big THANKS!!! You're a living legend in my mind, Mr. Ayalon!

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• Thanks! I remember years ago, wishing I could get a hold of amps that I have now and I'm glad to share it with all you good Kemper freaks! It's also hard to be able to crank non-master volume Plexis and I have gone through tons of attenuators trying to find one that's as transparent as possible and settled on the Fryette Power Station which has a 50 watt power amp section with an effects loop and line in/out so you can also use it as a power amp. So I want people to experience what it feels to play through one. I hope it inspires you just like these amps have inspired me! And now I can use it with my band while saving my back! Enjoy!

• These profiles sound excellent with my Tele as well! Very responsive to pick attack, and, as someone commented on your profiles in another thread - kind of 3D sounding.

Thank you very much!

Thanks, I hope they inspire you to play or write some cool music. These amps are very responsive to pick attack and I was hoping the Kemper would capture that. I think that the NOS preamp tubes in both amps help. I tried many of the new ones and I keep going back to them. I'm hoping they last because they're getting expensive!

• Search: Ayalon.The full name is George_Ayalon. Enjoy!

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms