Midi CCs [ STACK | AMPLIFIER | EQ | CABINET ] on/off?

• Im wondering whats the midi CCs to turn on/off [ STACK | AMPLIFIER | EQ | CABINET ]

I use AXE FX2 in the effect X slot loop stereo of the kemper and i want to turn off/on the stack and switch to the sound of the axe fx only! is this possible? i cannot find any information on this...help please

• Im wondering whats the midi CCs to turn on/off [ STACK | AMPLIFIER | EQ | CABINET ]

I use AXE FX2 in the effect X slot loop stereo of the kemper and i want to turn off/on the stack and switch to the sound of the axe fx only! is this possible? i cannot find any information on this...help please

You'd do better putting the Kemper in the loop of the Axe, since you can then put FX blocks of the Axe both before and after the Kemper. In order to achieve your described situation as well, you'll only have to turn the Axe loop off to remove the Kemper from the signal chain.

• Could you not make a profile setting with a loop in either stomp D or X and bypass the Amp, EQ, and Cab for that setting? Also as per nightlight's suggestion above do the opposite and put it in the loop of the Axe and use the abundant and great effects of the Axe, not to take anything away from the KPA

• I wanted to toggle stomp 1 and that turned out to be cc17. Just experiment by changing there number and see what happens. Could be 21,22,23?

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• I wanted to toggle stomp 1 and that turned out to be cc17. Just experiment by changing there number and see what happens. Could be 21,22,23?

None of those. I'm not sure this can be done from the Kemper, but I cannot confirm that. Here is a list of common CC commands

#16 all Stomps invert (Stomps A-D, Effects X and MOD)

#17 Stomp A on/off

#18 Stomp B on/off
    #19 Stomp C on/off
    #20 Stomp D on/off
    #22 Effect X on/off
    #24 Effect MOD on/off
    #26 Delay Module on/off (without spillover)
    #27 Module on/off (with spillover)
    #28 Reverb Module on/off (without spillover)
    #29 Reverb Module on/off (with spillover)
    #30 Tap (values 1-127 activate Beat Scanner, value “0” deactivates Beat Scanner, any value
    triggers tempo)
    #31 Tuner select (signal muted, if “Mute Signal” is flagged in Tuner Mode)
    #33 Rotary Speaker speed (any value toggles slow/fast)

There are also continuous controllers, eg. wah CC#1, pitch CC#4, etc.

The manual has information on these functions, but nothing on turning off amp and cab. It may be possible with sysex, but the OP will have to dig a little deeper.