Sounds overwritten at startup

• Hello my fellow Kemperians,

I was wondering if there is someone who can help me with the following issue ;

At startup the preset that I've saved as the first preset on the Kemper Remote, pedal 1, gets overwritten with the preset that lives under pedal 4. So basically I have preset 1 & 4 that are the same sound and the preset that was under pedal 1 gets overwritten. All this happens in Performance mode, I startup in tuner mode and when I put the Kemper in Performance mode this happens occasionally.

Obviously this is quite annoying, especially when at a gig, I have to restore the Kemper with all the sounds I've stored on my USB stick.

Is this a bug or is there a solution to this problem ? I've updated to the latest firmware, it's a Kemper rack without poweramp and Kemper Remote.

Any help is greatly appreciated !

Regards,

Ytzen

• Doesnt switching to another performance and back to the original performance fix that bug?

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• How do you have performance mode setup globally, so when you switch to a performance it automatically loads the #1 slot or it waits for you to select a slot? Could have a bearing on what your seeing.

• Thanks for your replies !

@Monkey_Man : Thanx man !

@timo : Already got the latest firmware installed, thanx anyway.

@Zapman : Didn't know that was possible, I'll look into that. Problem is that this bug happens occasionally.

@mDan : I'll try that next time it happens.

Thanks again for your replies, I will let you know if these 2 solutions fix the problem.

Have a great day !