Kemper on its way :)

• I ordered my Kemper and I would love to participate more with all you forum members but I can only post over here for now :)

Once my unit arrives I'll stop lurking and get involved, really looking forward to it.

FYI I own and AxeFX II and used to own the Ultra, I have owned many guitar amps of all variates and can't wait to get some profiling started. I currently own a Hook Captain EL34, a 1970 Marshall Super Tremolo 100w modified to Slash's original ADF amp, by Tim Caswell who worked in the the studio at the time. I also own a couple of cheaper fenders and the like.

Speak soon

Spence

• Thanks guys, really looking forward to it!

I'd also like to say that the community is already working together to create some great profiles, I think I'm going to like it here :)

• I saw a clip of a pro reamp with a Diezel Profile, anyone know who made the profile and if it has been uploaded anywhere?

Cheers

Spence

• I saw a clip of a pro reamp with a Diezel Profile, anyone know who made the profile and if it has been uploaded anywhere?

Cheers

Spence

I remember reading something about it on TGP...try to ask m-dan, he could know it

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff