Profile requests

• Does anyone have a Mesa Boogie Stiletto (Ace, Deuce or Trident) to profile ? I really love that amp, especially the crunch and lead tones. (with not so much gain for the lead)
    I already bought Andy's profiles but im looking for different "flavors", EQ-wise and mic placement-wise.

I had the Stiletto Deuce back in the day, and i selled it for an used Mark IV (biggest mistake of my life, ever !) To me, the Stiletto is the best tube amp ever ! (Again, really subjective :p) If someone is doing a huge amp pack with a lot of profiles with many settings possible, im ready to pay for it !

Also, what about a Bogner Goldfinger 90 ? (I Also have the profiles from Andy and Armin of the 45, but im looking for the 90 also because im still convinced that the "extra" 45W gives more headroom and a little something that i always loved on the "bigger" wattage tube amps from the same model.

And does anyone knows about DAR Amplification ? Those scary amps with HUGE power tubes in it ! I heard of them 3 years ago and that unique headroom really impressed me, check it out : http://youtu.be/wWN1zHpDCvc

It would be interesting to have some profiles of them because they are really expensive ... but who owns one here ? Haha :D

• Are there any "classic" iconic amps (before 1980?) that are not in the Kemper factory rigs or available in the Rig Exchange? This thread is old enough that most if them have been available for quite a while.

If there are any that are still missing, I think a list of the needed amps would make a GREAT sticky thread, or if Kemper doesn't want it as a sticky thread, I think a "Wanted" list on WiKPA would be great.

One unified list would make it much easier for is to ask our friends if they have any of the amps :)

I mentioned "classic" amps because I think this would be a shorter, more manageable list than one that also includes new amps, and "modern" amps.

A separate list of 1980 - 2000 amps might be manageable- I dunno....

• Great idea, +1

• Are there any "classic" iconic amps (before 1980?) that are not in the Kemper factory rigs or available in the Rig Exchange?

The only iconic amps that haven't been profiled yet are probably the Marshall JTM45/100 (Hendrix, Cream, The Who and Free) and the vintage Bluesbreaker combos. We do have good profiles of reissue Bluesbreakers style II but a Style I with origninal alnico speakers would be really interesting. As for the later "Clapton"-style Bluesbreaker Series II: We do have some good profiles of reissues. And given that most if not all of the currently existing "vintage" Bluesbreakers with JTM chassis are fakes done by the infamous Music Ground people, we are probably better off with profiles of a good reissue (which Andy has done pretty well).

A vintage JTM-45 with a matching vintage greenback cab would be nice as well. We have loads of JTMs but most of them are reissues. Only Andys free pack has a vintage JTM 45. The JTM50 from Joptunes is already a different amp circuitwise and Andys black flag JTM45 is actually a JTM 50 as well and sounds like it is broken or also a fake by Music Ground ;)

So a real vintage JTM 45 with a period correct cab would be nice.

Other than those I can only think of a Mesa Boogie Mk I and a '59 Fender Tweed Deluxe . I'm actually surprised no one has done those yet as they are not that rare.

• Another shout out for more DR.Z stuff. There is a severe lack of dr z profiles. Would absolutely love a stangray, or z wreck with matching cabs. Hell anything from the line professionally profiled/micd would be GREAT!!!

• Garrincha - thanks for distilling it down to that short list :)

I was about to add an Ampeg VT series too (iconic because the Stones played it on iconic albums and tours) but then I realized we have one already among the factory profiles.

Everything I could think of from Supro to Selmer and from Matamp to Hiwatt is already captured.

Isn't it great times we live in? :)

• I would like to learn how to get that wet 80's clean tone, I'll gladly upload any profiles I build. No matter ho much I try, I render the profile unusable. :)