First M Britt profile pack tips?

• Hi! I just got my Kemper and this is my first post on the forum! I heard so much good stuff about the M Britt Profiles and have decided to invest in one of his packs.
    So I was wondering if anyone of you guys have any tips on which of his packs you would recommend as a first buy? Im looking for nice clean tones a la twin reverb as well as high gain singing lead tones. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated as I can't seem to figure out which one of the packs should be my first buy! They all seem to sound great in different ways. Thanks in advance!

Best
    Jacob

• depends on what your looking for but the first pack with the divided by 13 stuff , and Matchbox,,,is just great,, really cant go wrong,,with M Britt the guy has got it down,,,try the FRT37,, clean with hair,,,,tele heaven,,

• It's certian that you can't go wrong with any of Britts profiles, there is no way you'll feel ripped off. However, I've bought quite a few and can suggest the vintage pack for that vintage sound(s), his modern pack, and profile pack 1-3 (I would start with 3 and see how you like it).

If you want a great sounding marshall check out his 69 marshal pack.

Like I said, you can't go wrong really you'll like these profiles and probably end up getting a bunch like I did but go for stuff that complements your favorite guitar and sound first.

• I have the vintage fender tweed pack. it's a mini pack consisting of a 56 Pro and a 56 Twin.
    That 56 Twin has become one of my go to profiles. He profiled every possible setting ( about 20 )
    so it goes from sparkly clean to Klon driven, to full . An inexpensive way to try one of his packs.

• I've got packs 1, 2, 3, the Tweedy, the 69 Marsh and the Colonial.

All are great and it's hard to choose, especially as it's all so subjective based on your preferences / guitars / expectations. What I will say is that the Colonial covers an awful lot of ground for $15 and if you're wanting a great sounding 'jack of all trades' then it's well worth a shot.... The price is more than fair and the quality is outstanding IMO.

• Got 'em all... I'm a profile whore...

I love just running through the folders and plinking on all the different amps and their settings he used...

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• I recommend starting with pack 2. Lots of variety. Pack 1, I think, has more clean sounds. If you specifically want cleans and singing round lead tones the Dumble pack could be the right one for you. But I still would start with pack 2 and then get pack 1. Listen to the samples on his site and see if you agree.

• I'm a profile whore...

LOL. That should be on your sig line.

Soon you'll be attending Kemper Profiler Anonymous meetings. "Hi, I'm GLiDE-BPM and I'm a profile whore."

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• LOL. That should be on your sig line.
    Soon you'll be attending Kemper Profiler Anonymous meetings. "Hi, I'm GLiDE-BPM and I'm a profile whore."

Hello, my name is Glide, and I'm a profile whore.
    Hello Glide.
    It has been 6 hours since my last profile purchase.

• so I guess I've found my niche here... I'll have to work on incorporating that into my sig... LoL!

Unfortunately, I'm a broke Profile Whore at the moment... Hehehe

but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• I am Profile Whore... hear me roar... Raaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

• I am Profile Whore... hear me roar... Raaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

In numbers too big to ignore. =O=O

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• I've had my Kemper only a few days and already have two of his packs!

I want to delete everything that is not his, all the others pale in comparison.

Michale Britt is the Holy Grail when it comes to profiling!!!!!