Recommend a high gain 'solo' profile (Chunky, bright, full, sustain, harmonics etc)

• I'm looking for a rip-roaring lead/solo/'raaaawwwk' sound. Think 86-94 bon jovi, of maybe EVH. The sound in my head is actually captured quite well here (apologies for playing, wasn't intended for anyone else)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - this was just the sound I dialled up on 'Ampkit' on my phone using a virtual Peavy Valveking (!) and tube screamer. Its not exactly refined but it is SO fun to play and has sustain and harmonics bursting from it (and this is with reverb and delay etc off), solos are effortless and its chunky, but bright.

I'd love to have a Kemper version of this sound. Generally, I am only really bonding with the mbritt profiles, they sound a cut above all the rest to my ears. Of the mbritt ones, I can only come close to this sound with the 5153 profiles and maybe the Diezel channel 3, but they are a bit dark for me, and not *quite* the firey growl/sustain in my head. I previously downloaded the 800 pack and '69 plexi pack and again to my ears they sound quite dark (and I'm using a strat!) and in the case of the plexi's, not quite enough 'wetness'. Of course i could bump up the definition / treble / gain, but i feel very reluctant to jurastically change any settings for some reason!

If anyone can suggest any profiles, especially mbritt ones, or maybe how to dial them in to be like this (haven't even tried the virtual stomp boxes yet) then it would be appreciated!

• Bognar XTC by Guido. For clarity and ultimate in High gain amps, Guido's profile sound like they have better signal to noise ratio than any other commercial profiles to my ears and honestly they're the best high gain profiles to my ears. The price for each AMP bundle is less than 5 dollars which makes by far the best in all categories. Sorry other commercial sellers, that's just my humble personal opinion.

http://www.guidorist.com/en/pr…gory/kemper-amp-profiles/