grfr / frfr

• Please Kemper ....

Make your GRFR cabinets and FRFR monitors

I'm the first one to buy them ....

I'm tired of tasting various monitors and options ... I want an original monitor and cabinet for my Kemper

• Ok seriously, to sum up, there is a large consensus that the DXR10 is perhaps the best option in FRFR. I own 2 and they seriously kick !!

About other speaker, blueamps.de do solutions specially dedicated to Kemper amp.

Have you tried any of them ?

Hope this help.

• Why offending a newcomer?
    Furthermore, this is not the first time that someone on this site wishes for a cab by Kemper.
    Also, I remember that the modular system shown at the NAMM at the Kemper stand created a certain interest and curiosity.

• Why offending a newcomer?
    Furthermore, this is not the first time that someone on this site wishes for a cab by Kemper.
    Also, I remember that the modular system shown at the NAMM at the Kemper stand created a certain interest and curiosity.

Offended?
    You need to re- read my post.
    The newcomer wasn't offended by anybody and his FR wasn't questioned.
    His reasoning was though and he still has not answered the question why an original Kemper monitor would be an advantage over anything that's already on the market.
    I believe Kemper has near to zero initiative to build their own cab, but what do I know?

• @viabcroce
    I understand your intention. But I'm not agree.
    I don't offended him. He expressed that he is too tired to explore the market.
    Would I want to discuss this seriously (that I would not) then I would say he should sleep at first.
    I'm sure you understand the humor in this kinda response. In this case he would, and you say, not without justification, that I don't accept him but kidding him. Because honestly, such a response wouldn't be.
    I had sayed close thread please. But that would be extremly arrogant, in my point of view.
    And so I thought that I ask for that what I thought in a way similar he did.
    I showed my thought to this statement and it was my honest and serious answer. In this case, I took him seriously as best I could.
    Maybe there are cultural differences and sensitivities in the perception, too. I know that we Germans sometimes appear rough in such situations. But that is not in a evil meaning. It's very direct, ok, but thus avoiding misunderstandings. That's the intention.

Ok seriously, to sum up, there is a large consensus that the DXR10 is perhaps the best option in FRFR.

Yes.There is this consensus.I also like my DXR-10 I bought some months ago..it is a very good solution with the probably best price-performance-ratio...

It is still not the best solution for "very silent"-stages.For example playing at very small stages with just vocals,guitar and lets say a cello..The DXR-10 at low volumes has some issues with the lower frequencies (at least in my opinion) and you have to do a lot of tweaking to make it sounding more "hi-fi" to fit into a more "sensitive environment".

For me personally the DXR-10 shines when it comes to rock-stuff playing with drums & keys & electric bass.I guess I will also get me a rather "cheap" EV ZLP-12 for a more "HI-Fi"-thing for "coffee-house-gigs".I used a single one of this FRFR for several gigs (singer-songwriter support) as monitor and small foh in "one solution" with much better results than the DXR.Then again this is just my opinion.

• there is a large consensus that the DXR10 is perhaps the best option in FRFR

Mhhh... I would not agree on this. But many people bough one or two, yes.
    IMO, the best sounding FRFR is the Atomic CLR.

Offended?
    You need to re- read my post.

Ingo, why the hell did you think I was referring to you? LOL

The newcomer wasn't offended by anybody

Well, "? What a comical thread!" is not what I'd actually call a welcome, since the thread at that stage was made by the OP and yours. So, it seems that in the eye of KW, either the OP'er or you were "comical" ;)

I don't offended him.

Don't take me wrong my friend, but addressing a post like "comical" with clearly the OP not having any intention of being such is not what I'd define courteous...

Maybe there are cultural differences and sensitivities in the perception

For sure! And this should be taken into consideration?
    Pretty confident being addressed as "comical" is not kind in many Countries of the world, so when in doubt I'd assume it is not be perceived as welcoming?
    ;)

Anyway, I certainly don't hope for Kemper to start producing cabs (even tho they might outsource them). What I wrote is that the idea of a cab\monitor by Kemper has already crossed this board and has never be labelled as "comical". So I see no reason to treat it as such on a first post ever from a member.

At any rate, we are all adults here I guess.

:)

• @viabcroce
    Brother please! To find something comical is on this whole nice world not an offend. Not in Germany, in Italy ;) , not on southpole. Please. ;)

I admit that you alsolut right, I was not polite.
    I admit furthermore however I wouldn't to be it, too.
    But I would appreciate it if you could also admit that the outgoing post, didn't possessed the etiquette of the French Baroque. And only in this way here we get a complete picture.
    To me it is by the way not a matter if Kemper additionally builds Cabs or not. I found my solution.

But I find a statement with the tonality:
    I have no desire to make me effort, that's to arduous, so satisfied me my wishes, in opposed to you, not as acceptable.
    And if you talk about adults:
    Such an attitude is not perceived in the world as friendly. I am quite sure about that.
    Maybe your personell look on this is differently.
    But why you suddenly then have problems if anyone finds this behavior comical in the sense of weird (for better explanation), I personally can't understand.
    And that's what I meant by cultural differences.
    Incidentally I have to say that I didn't watched how many posts he made.
    But I think if there is a party and someone new comes into this group sit down on sofa and say "Ey bring me the Martini with lemon and the crushed ice I'm tired to collect and looking for!" I personally would ask him whether he is an comedian. I know hosts they do totally other thinks... believe me.

That should it been from myself to this theme here. I have said and explained everything. I hope there is nothing ambiguous.

• To find something comical is on this whole nice world not an offend

I admit that you alsolut right, I was not polite

:D

Fair enough WW, I can't say (unlike Ingolf) that I follow your weird logic here but, as I said, you're supposedly an adult.

I'll just note that marija wrote they are "tired of looking" and they have been already "tasting various monitors and options", which seems to me quite different from "I have no desire to make me effort, that's to arduous, so satisfied me my wishes": we don't actually have any clue about how much they looked for a good solution, and they certainly have discretion to not be satisfied by whatever they've tried till now. The OP clearly implies they are certain that a cab from Kemper would make the KPA sound at its best. This is certainly debatable, but licit at the same time.

On a side note, I don't find this much different than asking for a Cabs managing facility in RM to make the task more practical and comfortable (note that you can already definitely treat cabs as you like with the current FW\SW implementation): would this be another case of a user sitting on their sofa and just asking for more because they are too lazy? Would consequently such a request have to be considered "comical" as well?

• I did not want to open any discussion and I just wrote what I want..

I understand that there are people who find what is the best for them and I respect that but, for example, I do not like Yamaha DXR...

some may be able to understand this, and some can not ...

I wrote what I want ... maybe I'm the only one but still want to ..