Profiling Acoustic Guitars... that would be the next level!!!

• So... as a touring guitar player, I always have to deal with pickups in acoustic guitars, which aren´t pleasing - piezo´s are awful X/ ,
    some microphone´s inside or mixing systems like the LR Baggs Anthem are pretty good :/ , but not as good as I wanted them to be...
    So I have some guitars with three :!::!::!: different pickups, three different preamps, three different channels on the mixing board...
    I play acoustic guitars most, so in some (most) situations: just plug an acoustic guitar in the Kemper, EQ´s work fine and the sound is quite good - but:

It could be so easy:
    making a profile of the real sound of the guitar! So Kemper Team: the next level of profiling!
    put some microphones in front of the guitar and plug the pickup into the Kemper;
    compare the signals and make an opportunity to blend the microphone signal into the crappy piezo signal or something like that;
    would make my life much easier!

What do you think?

And by the way: play Furch Guitars!!!

• Have you tried fishman aura?

Yes, I have... I tried almost everything; the audiosprockets thing sounds amazing...
    But I think, Kemper could do it aswell, don´t they?

• I always say it when questions like this come up, getzzn:

Line6 second-generation Variax. Zero resonances and feedback. I can't see how any PU option could compete with that, and you'd have a bunch of models, including 12-string, to choose from.

As a bonus, you might be able to tweak the models to be closer to your ideal using the Variax Workbench™ software.

• I always say it when questions like this come up, getzzn:

Line6 second-generation Variax. Zero resonances and feedback. I can't see how any PU option could compete with that, and you'd have a bunch of models, including 12-string, to choose from.

As a bonus, you might be able to tweak the models to be closer to your ideal using the Variax Workbench™ software.

Hey Monkey_Man,
    this Line6 Variax are nice guitars but it´s not the same as playing a really great acoustic like Furch, Taylor, Bourgeois, Santa Cruz or whatever...
    I have 3 really great Furch´s, a good old Taylor: in every guitar there are different pickup systems...

I think I will try one of the ToneDexters, when they are available, this might be a game changer!

But: I think, it would be easy to get the same results with Kemper!

Best regards, getzzn

• Maybe if you profile a acoustic guitar (lets asume its possible) than I do not believe that it is possible to use another profile of an amp at same time.
    Anyway the presentation of ToneDecter is impressive and I can imagine to use it via loop with the Kemper.