Rig Manager 1.6 Beta 3

• Hello,

a new beta version of Rig Manager just became available to you via the update mechanism in Rig Manager 1.6. - The update contains mostly stability improvements and is recommended for every beta tester. If you want to join the beta program, simply go to the Rig Manager section on the download page of the Kemper website. The version there is not the latest version but it will automatically update after install.

happy testing!

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Digbob and mrs-zambesi, this is a beta version, as per the title of the thread:

The update contains mostly stability improvements and is recommended for every beta tester.

... and...

If you want to join the beta program, simply go to the Rig Manager section on the download page of the Kemper website. The version there is not the latest version but it will automatically update after install.

• I found a bug in live search/filter function where filtered results do not reflect deleting search string. After deleting search string the filtered results stay on previous filter. If it's LIVE search, it should reflect that the search string is empty. I tried deleting by Backspace and also selecting whole search string and deleting it with Delete button.

• I found a bug in live search/filter function where filtered results do not reflect deleting search string. After deleting search string the filtered results stay on previous filter. If it's LIVE search, it should reflect that the search string is empty. I tried deleting by Backspace and also selecting whole search string and deleting it with Delete button.

I know what you mean. If you empty the search field using small delete button all the end of the search field then search results are updated, but not when you delete search string using "Backspace" button.

• I don`t know if that is just with my installed RM, but I found that now I can no longer change my rating or use the FAVORITE marking in the INSPECTOR section

works here. what you're doing exactly and which platform/os etc. are you on?

it works like this on mac already. searching on windows is slower in general and we needed to take some measures to better the experience. we might be able to improve this further but not for 1.6

• is this beta 3 version 1.6.27 (12406)
    i startet Rig manager but i saw no update window
    when i click ch for updates it says its up to date

we are still running test of the update mechanism. nothing to worry about when you version is slightly different in this case. that's just a part of the test.

• it works like this on mac already. searching on windows is slower in general and we needed to take some measures to better the experience. we might be able to improve this further but not for 1.6

Frankly speaking, I don't understand what are you trying to say. :(
    I think described (mis)behavior is a bug and should be fixed. I don;t see how it relates to speed of searching on Win or Mac. ?(
    If there is live search, it should reflect what is written in the search box. If the box is empty, all rigs should be visible.
    Simple: if(searchbox is empty) do the same action as if user click on x symbol that shows when search box is not empty.

• I`m on Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 64 Bit.When I click on FAVORITE, the mark is reacting for short but stayes on,i.e. can not be removed.If empty, it is not possible to set a "click sign" (Häkchen).The column RATING if clicked will turn into a black bar, but there is no option opening as before to choose the rating mark.RM is Beta in latest version and I am currently using RM apart from my Profiler

Edited once, last by NEWTONE ().

• Simple: if(searchbox is empty) do the same action as if user click on x symbol that shows when search box is not empty.

I agree that this issue should have nothing to do with win or mac.
    I have posted the same issue I think 2 weeks ago. It seems that nobody else has a problem with it.
    Call support if you want to know details.