Rig Manager 1.6 Beta 3

• Updated the Kemper Firmware today. Created another Performance and when copy/pasting Rigs from slots of other performances into the new performance, several times the name of the slot being pasted overwrote the name of a slot already in existence when pasting the new slot into a blank slot.

In other words, copy/pasted a rig from Performance A into slot 1 of Performance B. When I copy/pasted a rig from Performance C into slot 2 of Performance B, the name of slot 1 was renamed to the same as the 'new' slot 2. Only the name was overwritten as far as I could tell.

• One other note: the other issues I listed previously still exist. I am assuming that no response from G String means they aren't important enough to merit attention.

Or they are just struggling and try to give you a solution. I know it's hard but things take some time and we will have to be patient..

• Restore RM content doesn´t work for me. Click on it, and nothing happens. Trying to import all my RM stuff and rigs from my Win 7 PC to MacBook using MacOS Sierra...

• Or they are just struggling and try to give you a solution. I know it's hard but things take some time and we will have to be patient..

or it means that i didn't read it ;) if you have issues with Rig Manager, please use the feedback function within the Help menu in Rig Manager. You can post here as well of course.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Today I updated to the latest betas of FW and RM.

One of my performances was not on the KPA (an exact duplicate of my 1st performance was in its place), but the performance showed up in RM under "My Performances," NOT the duplicate! How can that be?

Is there a way of transferring an entire performance to the KPA using just RM? If so, I couldn't get this to happen. I did recreate the performance manually in the KPA. Just wondering for future reference.

Gary ô¿ô

• or it means that i didn't read it ;) if you have issues with Rig Manager, please use the feedback function within the Help menu in Rig Manager. You can post here as well of course.

I would like to but it is greyed out. I have updated and tested my email and log in in the preferences and that works. How do I enable the Provide Feedback Function?

• Hmm - found you said this previously @G String:

it does not work if you don't have an email client installed which opens on request by windows to create a mail.

Since I am on a Mac, I assume this means it cannot work? How do you want us to submit feedback then?

• Understood, but since I use google mail and it is incompatible with the version of Mail on OS 10.7.5 (something about security protocol) I am using.

This is a key issue with technology these days - the unnecessary interdependability puts the onus on the user to have to constantly upgrade/enhance/purchase or do something differently (and often really unrelated to the technology they purcahsed) with what they normally do for no other reason than developers are refusing/unable to build stand alone technology. Let alone issues with operating systems and the like.

Its completely bogus.

• Understood, but since I use google mail and it is incompatible with the version of Mail on OS 10.7.5 (something about security protocol) I am using.

This is a key issue with technology these days - the unnecessary interdependability puts the onus on the user to have to constantly upgrade/enhance/purchase or do something differently (and often really unrelated to the technology they purcahsed) with what they normally do for no other reason than developers are refusing/unable to build stand alone technology. Let alone issues with operating systems and the like.

Its completely bogus.

just write an email to us. works fine as well.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Cool - for the record that rant, while somewhat appropriate, wasn't really directed at this particular situation, just other issues I have been having lately where I have been 'forced/coerced' into upgrading something (i.e. Verizon television services) only to find out that my trusty home theatre system that worked perfectly fine, along with the HDMI cables connecting everything, don't play nice with Verizon's new service.

</rant>

I'll send an email soon, thanks.