4 Cable Method with Amp Questions

• All, I apologize. I know there are other threads for this somewhere but for some reason my search function is not working for the forums. Some guy mentioned page 80 in the manual but he is mistaken.

OK, the pic is how I have the amp and KPA cabled currently. Even though it sounds AMAZING, I want to be certain of a few things and if you could answer them individually, I would be grateful.

Currently, I have the "X" set to "loop mono" only because it was recommended somewhere. The manual has me totally confused about loop placement and am a confused on where the loop section actually needs to be. It mentioned something about in the stomp section.....huh???? Seems to me it should be in one place only, the loop itself. What am I missing here? I want to place multiple effects in the loop, and possible change them in a rig or preset.

Anyway I need to know if this is the correct wiring to have traditional stops in feeding the front of my amp from the KPA and only my time based effects, etc. in my tube amp FX loop? Traditional, yes please.

Alright, if this checks out with you guys that this is correct, why do I only have the legacy delay to choose from in the delay section? It seems half of my choosable effects went away when I created the loop?

Are there advantages or disadvantages of this setup? Do I have it right? Thanks!