List of preset Profiles

• well, mine came from Factory with over 260, after 1 week I'm already over 470. The files are just 3,8 kb so you'll probably be able to put some 1000 on to the unit...
    Sorry but I cannot write everything down, this is a list of the amps that were profiled out of the box, a lot more has been already shared from the users:

AC30 (several different models with several different Mics)
    Mesa Roadking
    Marshall TLS60
    Mesa Mark IV
    Few amps from a modeler (coded as Fan....)
    Marshall JMP
    Marshall JCM2000
    Ampeg VT40
    Marshall JMC2550
    Mesa Mark II
    Bad Cat
    Blackface Bass
    JCM 800
    Deluxe
    Rocket (???)
    Mesa Dual
    Goldie (???) Pentode and triode
    77 JMP
    Jazz Chorus
    Little Prince
    Little Rebel (I assume Orange)
    London
    Matchless
    Mr. Jack
    Silverface clone
    Twin
    Soldano
    Chieftain
    Train (wreck???)
    Sansamp
    Vibrolux
    RainHeart (???)
    Fuchs ODS30
    CAE OD100
    JMP100
    Bogner XTC
    KH ES 2002
    JTM45

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I have profiled a couple of my amps and cabs and I tried to fill out all important fields. Not sure if my profiles (all beginning with "Hoss") made it into the shipping unit.
    The Metro Plexi, Champ and Bassman got good reviews on various forums, check it out:
    http://piller.at/music/kemper/hoss_profiles.zip

In the ZIP archive you can find basic Effects and Stomp rigs ("ready to go") and there are also some Input Sense settings included: Singlecoil Strats, Humbucker SG, active Precision Bass...

• Hello Hoss, good job!
    But how do you make that, to create cab files (and others) which are directly placed into the kemper cab presets during import?

• Hello Hoss, good job!
    But how do you make that, to create cab files (and others) which are directly placed into the kemper cab presets during import?

You can save them separately after that you create the profile

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thank you, but it's not the answer at my question...
    Hoss succeed to make the kemper drive directly some cabpresets in the cab list during the import from usb shared files... How could we place a cab preset (a cab from the cab list) directly in the shared files which will be recognized as cab preset ?

• Well, if Hoss did it the best is to ask him...or Cristoph directly...AFAIK you can import/export rigs/profiles from the shared folder or backup the all unit, I'm not aware that you can export single FX or cabs or whatsoever....hope I'm wrong...

• I was surprised, but you can try it with dunload his profiles and import it... (input presets, stmp and effect presets, cabs, and rigs...)
    We must wait Hosses return to the forum... :sleeping:

• Euh... When you export your profils (there were inputs , effects etc profils too, ), have you create yourself cabinets files, rigs files, inputs files and so one, in the usb share files? Or does the kemper do that normaly himself...? ?(

• Euh... When you export your profils (there were inputs , effects etc profils too, ), have you create yourself cabinets files, rigs files, inputs files and so one, in the usb share files? Or does the kemper do that normaly himself...? ?(

You can save them FROM the Rigs, if you do that then they are available on the cab, input ... and so for. Once you did that the backup create the cab folder on the USB key when you export (backup creates a single file)