KPA Editor

• In the first two days I had many problems (old firmware) - everything runs fine since 6911.

Remaining problems are:
    -Group look does not work
    -Flanger02 and Phaser02 does not work

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• I've had no reboots, but a few times the sound has disappeared, I can still move around in the menues, change rigs and everything but there is NO sound..it only happens while I'm changing settings on speakers, stomps etc, and picking some strings at the same time. then the DSP-error.box appears. after reboot everything's fine again. it's annoying, but at least it hasn't occured when I'm just playing. (FW 6900)

/T

• I had the "no sound" bug in 6900 too. Send me a PM - I'll send you a link to 6911 - problem didn't occur in that firmware

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• An Librarian would be extremely useful.
    C Kemper has said that the usb (not the stick one) will not be used for an audio interface if my memory serves me right.
    I would think that the KPA needs this sort of software and if it does appear then it will positively affect the products use.
    Basicall its essential.

Careful I'm watching you...

• Hi,

Editor is first on my list as well.

• Easy access
    • Easy sorting and editing of rigs

Number two on my list would be a low end / simple recording interface build into the editor so you could link up your sound to the different rigs.

Cheers,
    Bippo

• +1 for the Editor. Not only arranging and renaming rigs but also to set tags. I have been too lazy so far. Setting names in the KPA is definitely ok for such a machine, however when you are used to a keyboard ...

Another thing: Make the editor not only stand-alone but a plugin. This way, any DAW-project will keep track about the right sounds automatically. It doesn't need to stream sound in and out like the TI plug at all.

• I would like to have an editor & librarian, to manage rigs and sounds in my computer.

This would really be cool. And I would like the idea of creating an ordered sound list on the PC and upload it on to the KPA for each gig.

• Make the editor not only stand-alone but a plugin. This way, any DAW-project will keep track about the right sounds automatically. It doesn't need to stream sound in and out like the TI plug at all.

+1

• This would really be cool. And I would like the idea of creating an ordered sound list on the PC and upload it on to the KPA for each gig.

+1 for the editor. If I get a backup KPA will that be a +2?

parker / prs / kemper / g / mesa

• The more I dig in to this great little device the more I think that I really like the front panel layout for all of my tweaking to the profiles and rigs but would really appreciate an editor to organize and rename them. This is a first for me when it comes to using modeler/profiler units. The Kemper guys really did a good job in thinking this one out I suspect as this is usually not just a lucky guess.

Of course my opinion may change if they do as good a job on the editor as they did on the amp itself! :thumbup: