KPA Editor

• a librarian to manage all the profiles would be cool.

That way, you could easily back up all the profiles into your PC and only keep the ones you actually need on the KPA.

It would be cool if you could manage the profiles on the librarian in a certain way as well, for instance, all profiles using a JCM 800, Vox etc. - but also by date, author, music style, overdriven/clean etc. (just tossing out some ideas here)

• That way, you could easily back up all the profiles into your PC and only keep the ones you actually need on the KPA.

Maybe this could also help to start up the KPA more rapidly.
    Not that this is really an issue for me - but a faster startup (maybe 5 - 10 seconds) could be cool for "live" playing folks

• +100 on the librarian.

I have so many Rigs that it's difficult to manage them.

File transfer to my Mac using a USB stick works flwlessly BUT as the kipr files starts with the edit date it's very hard to know what is what. If I have a kipr of a Rig it has one date asnd then just change the delay time 1 ms and resave to same nam, to me that's the same Rig but not to the KPA as it has a new save time. This means the Rig will show up twice in my Mac. This is very unnessecary and makes it hard for me to managa files. So unless there's a namning change in the KPA or something we really need a librarian very soon.

Personally I don't feel the need for an Editor as the KPA is so incredibly easy to use. YMMV.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Not that this is really an issue for me - but a faster startup (maybe 5 - 10 seconds) could be cool for "live" playing folks

we are evaluating ways to minimize the startup time. might not happen in a day but it is on the list.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Not that this is really an issue for me - but a faster startup (maybe 5 - 10 seconds) could be cool for "live" playing folks

But a slow start is much more tube-like - I guess it's the secret of the great tone of the KPA.

:D

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• i don't know about the technical backgrounds... but not all of the stuff has to be loaded in the first place. just load the last selected preset and get the thing running. things like profiling routines can be loaded in the background once the unit is running. but it would be better for live use to have a minimum boot-time in case the unit has to be rebooted live.

• I have played hundreds of gigs with my AxeFxs since 2007 and NEVER had to reboot during a set. Do you think the KPA is so much worse in terms of reliability? Please remember that this is the first FW release and when you avoid to use corrupted pofiles it is very robust.

Guess how often I got trouble with my tube amps at gigs ...

• Do you think the KPA is so much worse in terms of reliability? Please remember that this is the first FW release and when you avoid to use corrupted pofiles it is very robust.

at the moment? yes. had several reboots in 6-8 hours playing time... using midi, importing rigs, tweaking... i hope it will be more reliable soon. my 30 days satisfaction give-it-back whatever guarantee lasts for another 18 days... so we will see.

Guess how often I got trouble with my tube amps at gigs ...

never had any trouble with my tube amps. playing diezel at the moment.

• Playing
    my KPA almost 3-4 hours continuously every day, I don't have any problem - issue with it , reboots only if I import new profiles, & midi works fine (PC,CC).

Same here

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff