Monitor out suddenly mute?

• Hello,
    some days ago it happened to me that the monitor out of my Kemper (head, no power amp) got mute by itself. Everything seemed ok on the profiler (output LED was active), but no sound was coming out. I was using a FCB1010 with latest EurekaProm.
    Panic (I was on stage), reboot, nothing.
    Given I had just bought a used Kemper, after the show I did a factory reset and everything seemed fine again, monitor out was ok. So I decided to buy the remote, in order to be sure to have no MIDI-related issues. After some days, same problem (luckily I was in the rehearsal room this time, and not on stage), but this time sound came out again after a few minutes, with no reboot.
    Has anybody experienced a similar issue? Any idea on how to troubleshoot it?
    Thanks!

• I had this a couple of times where the tuner muted my output and moving the pedal did not bring the volume up, like it was locked. If you look there is a check box that will say 100% volume and be unchecked. Just select it and you should be good. I have no idea why it does this for me. I have set my volumes now to min +1 to avoid the tuner. Just another reason for me to hate the tuner, lol. We should be able to disable it altogether, unless we switch to tuner.