What lead tone are you using?

• I think it's very easy to find some good leads on the KPA, but I made my own for various contexts: marshall lead, boogie lead , and a dirty one , I also use some fuzz tones more and more. I also Use some kind of clean leads , and jazz lead tones. They are a few of my lead tones on the RigEx (WarabA and lead tags)

I also often come back to Djemass mark IIc+ , such a lush tone.

• I think it's very easy to find some good leads on the KPA, but I made my own for various contexts: marshall lead, boogie lead , and a dirty one , I also use some fuzz tones more and more. I also Use some kind of clean leads , and jazz lead tones. They are a few of my lead tones on the RigEx (WarabA and lead tags)

I also often come back to Djemass mark IIc+ , such a lush tone.

I was using his Petrucci MK2 for a while . Super tone! Tended to be a tiny bit noisy at high volumes ( no offence meant djemass , fantastic tones as I said )

• For melodic Pop-style stuff I use the matchless DC30BP from TAF

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sounds for me great with my Strat as well with my Les Paul..

For Hardrock & Metal right now I like RUSirius Stuff..I use his Bogner XTC+TB CH1 and his MESA dualrec OR++..

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I made also some little test for ACDC-kind of stu but I "lost" it..may later when I find the time.

• I enjoy the "Bonamassa Rig", which is based on the ENGL Blackmore-Amp i think.
    It comes with ( for me ) too many effects on it, but after some adjusting it sounds great. I like some delay on the lead tone.