Automatic double tracker

• Update setting.

Monitor out ...Mooer Radar.. return input.
    /cab.sim.off ... set ,, Stack" /
    You can set volume for balance in stereo

Direct out ...TC Mimiq... alt. input.

If you have ,, mono loop" you can switching between Kemper Cab or Mooer IR.
    If you have ,,stereo loop" you have two different cabs L/R.

Sorry for my bad english.

• I arrived to the same conclusion, with the exact same settings before you posted. I don't have the Mooer Radar but I faked it with a DAW plugin (realtime processing). It sounds pretty good for a live sound (considering there's only 1 real guitar playing). I think I'll buy the pedal. It's worth it, it really help with stereo separation. Now I'll have to choose between the Mooer Radar and the Hotone Binary Cab IR. I like the fact that the Hotone runs on 9V just like every other pedal. There's not too many reviews yet though...

• One question:
    If you use the alternative input (back site of the Kemper), it routes the signal to the beginning of the signal chain (starting with slot A).
    How do you prevent this?
    Maybe I understand your signal chains wrong.
    Maybe you could explain it for dummies like me?
    :D

• One question:If you use the alternative input (back site of the Kemper), it routes the signal to the beginning of the signal chain (starting with slot A).
    How do you prevent this?
    Maybe I understand your signal chains wrong.
    Maybe you could explain it for dummies like me?
    :D

If you activate the stereo loop, the alternative input becomes the second return and does not function as the alternative input anymore. Thus the alternative input is inserted wherever you placed the stereo loop.

• If you activate the stereo loop, the alternative input becomes the second return and does not function as the alternative input anymore. Thus the alternative input is inserted wherever you placed the stereo loop.

Think I got it.
    In Output menu, the possibility for the direct output (f.e. Stack) is disabled.
    How can I activate it?

• A while back I asked how to set up an ADT type sound with delays.

CK came back with this answer

"Do it as in the old days:

Take the Dual Delay.
    Mix all to the right.
    Left Delay Time to zero.
    Right Delay to 30 ms.
    Modulation zero
    Set the delay filters to neutral

Done."

I tried it and it worked great with minimal hassle. Yes the delay time is static rather than variable and the pitch is constant too (although that could be tweaked a little with the modulation control) but it certainly seems good enough to simulate two guitars live when sent to stereo.

• I'll try that out tonight :) Thanks for sharing!

• One more thing with this setup: make sure you unlock monitor output volume so that it doesn't change with master volume, and set it to a level matching the send (direct) output when the loop is active.

I received the Hotone Binary Cab. Seems like a nice pedal so far. I'm going to play some more and report back. It complements the Mimiq really well.

Edit: I'm talking about Mirek's connections with the Mimiq, not the delay.

• I've recently had satisfying results with a hyper chorus, amount set at 1 and little depth up to taste. fair enough to widen a live sound
    I've not heard the mimiq (videos blocked at work) but the chorus is a trick that works

I'm just wondering what a delay before the amp would do here

• I have tried the eq based width effect and guitar one side with a short delay on the other. Both make the sound imbalanced and a Mimiq type effect would be brilliant.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7