Any Rocktron All Access / Midi Raider users here?

• Yep, I use the All Access. Sturdy, reliable and wonderful, smooth switches :)

I totally agree. :)
    In which configuration do you use it?
    I have mine set to 5 presets and 10 switches per bank. Switches are (left to right and top to bottom): Stomp D, Mod, Delay, Reverb, Tuner, Stomp A, Stomp, B, Stomp C, Morph, Tap Tempo.
    Plus is use SysEx on some presets to set the tempo.
    Tap tempo switch is set to hold and fully supports beat scanner.

• I've used Midi Raider for months, build like a tank and compact unit. But one switch died during a show. And the biggest problem for me was about finding an expression pedal that works for it cause there isn't any calibration option.

And the optionnal expression pedal Rocktron Hex sucks hard. (Can't handle 0 on heel position)

• I've used Midi Raider for months, build like a tank and compact unit. But one switch died during a show.

That can always happen. Only working insurance against such events is having a spare. :/

And the biggest problem for me was about finding an expression pedal that works for it cause there isn't any calibration option.

I agree the lack of calibration is annoying, but there are lots of expression pedals out there which work with the unit. You just have to keep in mind the All Access and the Midi Raider expect the expression pedal to be wired as RTS instead of TRS (weird, I know), so most of the times the only thing you need is a custom TRS cable where you swap tip and ring on one of the jack plugs. Did it myself and it now works flawlessly with my two Boss FV-500.

And the optionnal expression pedal Rocktron Hex sucks hard. (Can't handle 0 on heel position)

Never tried one, but I hear lots of negative comments indeed. Main advantage of it is you don't need a custom cable as it's already wired as RTS.

• I totally agree. :)
    In which configuration do you use it?
    I have mine set to 5 presets and 10 switches per bank. Switches are (left to right and top to bottom): Stomp D, Mod, Delay, Reverb, Tuner, Stomp A, Stomp, B, Stomp C, Morph, Tap Tempo.
    Plus is use SysEx on some presets to set the tempo.
    Tap tempo switch is set to hold and fully supports beat scanner.

Also 5 presets. X, Mod, Delay, Reverb and tap tempo on top. A, B, C, D on second row. Last switch on that row unused at the moment, but will use it for morph. Pedal 1 as volume, set to global. Pedal 2 on a per preset basis.

But man, those switches 8) I can't stand the regular clicky stuff after the ones in this All Access.

• Also 5 presets. X, Mod, Delay, Reverb and tap tempo on top. A, B, C, D on second row. Last switch on that row unused at the moment, but will use it for morph. Pedal 1 as volume, set to global. Pedal 2 on a per preset basis.

I sacrificed X (which I don't use) for the tuner. How do you manage tuning?

But man, those switches 8) I can't stand the regular clicky stuff after the ones in this All Access.

Word!

• I used the All Access for a while with older rigs and the kemper and love it but.... I find the Kemper remote to be easier to setup and live easier to use. Tuning I had to use an external tuner pedal and run power to it and a cable. So I switched to the kemper remote and a shure GLXD wireless and haven't looked back.

• Any of you Midi Raider users out there: I've been using the unit with KPA Rack for almost a year now; works VERY well......up to about a week ago. Since then I've been having a problem with the Midi Raider with 5 LED's that light up continuously - even when they shouldn't!

The problem is that FIVE of the LED’s for the lower row of buttons (i.e. the “DOWN”-button and the Button No.’s 1, 2, 3 and 5) light-up continuously; that’s the whole lower row EXCEPT for the LED for Button No. 4.

Also when in BANK mode, these buttons light-up continuously! Obviously, in BANK mode, only the selected Preset LED should light-up. I can, however, select presets but the selected button lights-up with all of the other above mentioned buttons. Hence, when Preset 4 is selected, ALL SIX LED’s light-up!

Additionally, the same buttons light-up continuously during start-up of the unit; normally the LED’s light op after one another, one at a time from the top row to the bottom row, right to left. However, on my Midi Raider, the “DOWN”-Button and Button No’s 1,2,3 and 5 light-up continuously!

The Unit was purchased in July 2016, so it’s not even a year old! I purchased it at THOMANN who unfortunately does not carry the unit anymore, even though it is not a discontinued model. I'm therefore sceptical if they can or want to replace or even repair the unit.

For what it's worth, here’s what happened when I first encountered the problem: after having used the unit with no problem, I left it powered-on for approx. 1 hour when going out for lunch. Upon my return, the four LED’s on the lower row were lighting-up continuously as described above.

I exclusively use the unit at home; I do not take it out to rigs.

Any of you out there that recognize any of this? Any suggestions?

• The Unit was purchased in July 2016, so it’s not even a year old! I purchased it at THOMANN who unfortunately does not carry the unit anymore, even though it is not a discontinued model. I'm therefore sceptical if they can or want to replace or even repair the unit.

I have never experienced such an issue, but it definitely looks like a hardware problem.
    As far as I know Thomann offers a standard 3-year warranty, regardless of whether they still carry a product or not.
    Since the unit is less than 1 year old it should still be covered by Rocktron's warranty as well.
    I suggest you get in touch with Thomann's customer service, they are usually pretty helpful.

• My thinking too!

I've been in contact with Thomann Customer Support and I am sending them the unit for repair or replacement in the next days. We'll see what they do.... I really hope they can repair or replace it; I'm very happy with the Midi Raider so would like to continue using it.

Will keep you posted...

• Hey gang,
    I have a Rocktron Midimate, and I'm having a bear of a time trying to get it set up with my KPA in Performance Mode. Can anyone give me some tips on Midi programming the Midimate to work properly in KPA performance mode?

• Hi all.
    I am new to using the Kemper but have used a Rocktron All-Access in my pedalboard for many years with great success. I am at the stage where I have successfully set my All-Access to talk to Kemper. However, I really want to use the Midi out on the Kemper to talk to my Rocktron All-Access as well. The reason for doing this is that will need to use the pedal 1/2 socket on the back of Kemper to a dual momentary switch (set as rig up/down) at times during my show (different part of stage to my main pedalboard). I would really like the Rocktron All-Access to display the fact I have change rig when using the dual momentary switches as Kemper screen will be too far away to be viewed. Hope that makes sense and is this possible?