sort by Amplifier

• Now we're at start and i'm yet loosing myself to find the right tone. it should be a great idea (and very easy to realize) a sort for model of amp, in my opinion useful than name, author or date. When i want to search for an Vox AC30 or a modern Mesa tone, i need to find it easily. I know that the bundle tones in Kemper can't use real brand, but user can and i guess the world will be full of amp profiles soon! It will be useful also order by kind of speaker.

• That would be usefull, but it assumes that everybody will be using the same naming convention for the tagging...difficult

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• So far everyone who's made a Profile since the Kempers release has named the amp in their profile name.
    Why didn't everyone who made the profiles that came stock in the Kemper also use the name of the amp...or a code name like this...

Fender - Fend Deluxe Rev, Fend Bassman, etc, etc.
    Vox - AC30, AC15, AC whatever...we know what AC means.
    Marshall - Marsh JCM800, Marsh JTM45
    Mesa Boogie - Boogie Dual, Boogie MK1V, Boogie whatever.
    Bogner - Bog Xstacy, etc.
    Bad Cat - Cat Tremcat
    DrZ - Zee Route66 (I want this profile badly. :))
    Soldano - Sold100
    Matchless - Match Chief

The Line 6 manuals show photographs of every amp modelled in the Pods, with the full name, no legal issues there, they've been doing it for 12 years.
    I'm not sure there's a legal issue naming every amp Profiled in the Kemper by it's full name...it's just a digital Profile of an amp, not a copy of the physical amp itself.

I just go through every profile and change the name to the real amp name...the way it should have been to begin with.

• Yes!

At least we need a list for all stock profiles:
    Full amp-name, full cabinet-name, used mic

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Now we're at start and i'm yet loosing myself to find the right tone. it should be a great idea (and very easy to realize) a sort for model of amp, in my opinion useful than name, author or date. When i want to search for an Vox AC30 or a modern Mesa tone, i need to find it easily. I know that the bundle tones in Kemper can't use real brand, but user can and i guess the world will be full of amp profiles soon! It will be useful also order by kind of speaker.

+ 1 list by amp name please.

parker / prs / kemper / g / mesa