Kemper effects loop

• Can someone please explain to me, from scratch, how to set up the Kemper so it runs in an effects loop, please ?

• Attach a cable from the send of your amp to the Profiler input. If your amp has a mono return, attach a cable from the Profilers monitor out to your amps return. Done. If your amp has a stereo return, attach two TS cables from the jack outputs of the Profilers main outs L and R to your amps L and R returns. Done.
    You then have to go into the Profilers output menu and make sure that the monitor or main outputs are set to send the correct signals from the profiler.

The above assumes that you're not talking about the 4 cable method, which is slightly more complicated.

• I assume that you know how to connect pedals on effect loop using send and Return.

After that you just need to activate the "Loop Stereo" or "Mono" on X or MOD.

If you see you have 2 bottons before the Delay and Reverb (X and MOD) just simple add as a pedal the Loop Stereo to be active in one of these 2 bottons.

It´s very simple, hope this help you .

Cheers

• Haha I forgot that (most important) step! Thanks :D