network profiles

• As the KPA mount an ethernet port, why don't think to download the profiles (very small and easy to catch) directly from internet? Maybe users can register, upload their tones online like saving in USB, and then anyone can search for that tone from their Kemper Amp directly (a very good suggestion i read in the forum was an usb driver for keyboard, this will aid a lot). For launching more "extreme" ideas, you can sell a proper usb wifi card and put into kernel their drivers, so even far from router or in studio/live we can get our connection.

It require some work, and a great improvement in the search tools (yet now it's not easy), anyway it will improve the brand fidelisation that can be a key for a success in time. For people interested in (i am and i guess many musician will be) you can offer with a year fee a full backup online, maybe a daily backup of all our setup, like a cloud service. We can use different Kemper synced, or go everywhere in tourneé and log in from a Kemper and catch our rigs.

Ok stop with sci-fi, but it's not technically impossible i hope and will be (another) killing application for the Kemper Amp.