Getting a noise before/after with 11R as interface

• I've read recent posts concerning the eleven rack as a interface to see if the sound I'm getting has been posted but I don't see it. Here's my issue when I record clean and or a crunch track I hear a noise throughout the track. I actually hear it before I record that is through the monitors. I'm using a spdif cable to do this. I've seen the Kemper tutorials but I'm having no luck. By the way I've used two guitars with active and a passive setup and still get that white noise or high electric sound.
    Can someone tell me the setting for both the Kemper and Eleven rack. I've read one post where someone eventually bought another interface. I just want to make sure it's not the setting first. If I'm missing something please don't hesitate to ask. Bottom line the sound is not clear..clean or dirty. Thanks

• The Kemper can only work as master when connected over spdif, hence whatever interface you use must be set for external sync.
    If you fail to do so you'll get synchronization problems and digital noise.
    I don't know the 11R, but provided you can set it to 44.1KHz, 24bit and external clock, everything should work fine.