New recording with Folreden Strat + Bert Meulendijk Pack 2 .

• Hi Guys,

This is my first recording using my Folreden Strat Relic. Only had this guitar a few weeks but love it so much !!! I used the Bridge Pickup all the way on this track. Just having some fun Busting out some Josh Smith Blues. Sorry for the Guitar Faces I Just got really into this groove.

I used Bert Meulendijk profile “BM2 Archie F1 crunch+” from his awesome Pack 2. I engaged the boost but no other tweaks needed for this track. The Delay and Reverb were added in Protools on mixdown.

Hope you enjoy this guys.

John

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• Wow, cool sound with a cool looking git and a cool looking player
    The Profile fits one 100% to your guitar and playing John!
    Cheers
    Frank

Thanks so much frank. The guitar better looking than me lol.

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• YESSSSSS !!! Sounds great John, thanks man !!

PS I don't mind at all if you post it on my thread also haha

Thanks Bert!! your welcome. Great job on Pack 2 man its killer. :thumbup: . I also posted on your thread. :D

• Super lead with the Bognar cab , nice! + bluesy for us old farts!!
    (speaking for myself of cause lol) I struggle to find a good profile for the bridge pick up
    thanks man ill give this a shot

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Super lead with the Bognar cab , nice! + bluesy for us old farts!!
    (speaking for myself of cause lol) I struggle to find a good profile for the bridge pick up
    thanks man ill give this a shot

Ash

Thanks Ash !!!

I'm very old lol. Love the Blues tho.

Let me know how you get on

John