Rear Input On Rack Unit

• I think these guys said they are using the rear inputs in their KPAs:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think many use it for their wireless input live, and none has had any issue with noise that I know of; they love it. Also, it's for reamping AFAIK.

"Noisier" is a relative term - noisier than what? In this case, something that's ridiculously-quiet. So, in essence, it's slightly-less ridiculously-quiet than the front input.

EDIT: Damn you, Paul; you beat me again, brother.

• I used it exclusively when I first got my Kemper and had zero noise problems. I had other issues and had to RMA my unit, ever since I got it back the rear input has been useless as it's way too noisy and breaks up on high gain profiles. I tried to RMA it again and was denied and told that was normal.

• I used it exclusively when I first got my Kemper and had zero noise problems. I had other issues and had to RMA my unit, ever since I got it back the rear input has been useless as it's way too noisy and breaks up on high gain profiles. I tried to RMA it again and was denied and told that was normal.

Sounds a bit like my story, just without RMA. Was on the rear with my L6 G10 transmission right from the beginning. No issues. Sometime later (and after a couple of updates) I had issues once in a while. This input was sometimes (!) way less sensitive and the sound was awful, way too soft and like a tube amp before the tubes die, kindof odd harmonics. Switching to the front input always helped. Currently I am staying on the front input... and all seems fine.

Ne travaillez jamais.