Input and Output Issues

• My KPA, in the past sometimes when I turn it on, the Input and Output LED's are dark ie not showing any activity but is still passing signal. This morning, when I turned it on the Input was showing activity but the output was dark and there was no output of signal. Each time if I reboot it seems to correct itself however it does make me nervous about this especially as I have 2 gigs starting tomorrow night. I have sent a ticket to KPA support as well so will see what they say

Just wondering if any one else has had this issue. I am on Version 4.06.12337

Thanks

Dan

• Not sure what the contradiction is, as I said when I first turn on the unit I sometimes get the problem, then when I reboot (as in turning it off and then back on) it seems to work ok

• Not sure what the contradiction is, as I said when I first turn on the unit I sometimes get the problem, then when I reboot (as in turning it off and then back on) it seems to work ok

Alright, got it. So the difference is the "cold boot" from power off state and the "warm boot" or reboot. Yeah, in bad electronics designs this can be a problem, once in a while. Had the one or other computer which had similar issues. But for the Kemper this is far from normal. Semms like you should open a support ticket...

Ne travaillez jamais.